New Hummie Hubs!

Hello @Hummie @evoheyax.

Have you been able to decide anything about pouring yet?

1 Like

Any unspoken for first sets? would be interested in getting in? Please let me knowā€¦

Kevin

Are you guys still taking orders for the 10mm magnets?

image image image image image sent a set of motors out yesterday to Seth because he was ok taking the badly poured last of what I had poured before running out. these are Aendā€™s doing. Iā€™m really syched on their using the rotor as the mold center. Weā€™re getting close to coming to an agreement on something. either they do them or I do with aluminum molds maybe made by them and possibly with their resin.

going one way or the other for sure next week and other than the wheel i have enough parts for something like 60 motors, and i sold 60, but i have enough motors for like 30 more motors except some magnets which i can get in a month, tens i just got notice in the mail, but all dollars are going towards the unknown cost of the wheels at this point and no funds going out that way yet. but if i got new money from buyers hummmmā€¦ 500$ to [email protected] paypal and i can add you to the list.

but this is just their trials pouring it and Iā€™m sure we can get it better looking with them or me doing it.

13 Likes

Hubba hubba the pics never get old, keep on keepinā€™ on John

1 Like

@Hummie if I decide to join, what is the number of spot I take?

1 Like

You can take my spot in line for $490. Donā€™t really know where I am though.

2 Likes

if you guys pm me the paypal originally paid from I can update the list. thanks

whatever sMATTErā€™s real name is you fit in there. but really when the wheels are figured things will be going out largely together. two groups

Good too know John. Iā€™ll see if Luke wants to take my place, Iā€™ll let you know.

The name is Mattias btw :wink: Take care.

Edit: thought this was a PM to me, too much whiskey! Kids, donā€™t drink and text.

6 Likes

I know users on here have dyed urethane before but I just want to point out that using Rit DyeMore Synthetic Dye is far superior to using traditional dye and itā€™ll only take around 20 minutes to dye white urethane. https://www.ritdye.com/type/dyemore-for-synthetics/

1 Like

speaking of urethane been back talking a long time with Aend on the phone and we have some options, both of which Iā€™m happy with, and he says will give me the full details including time till completion of a double-priced super short 100 tires with ten molds made. syched. super happy to have called him not emailing and somehow this possibility of them doing it like this with a possibility of a rush job slipped through the cracks and I swear I thought it was a different deal. its just a matter of how long it will take and he says heā€™ll see if he can do a rush job and we will see.
or they will be designing the molds for me and iā€™ll get them cut locally quickly and Iā€™m on it. Iā€™m tempted to design it and it seems simple to make the giant mug with a hole in the bottom that can bolt on the rotor, using the rotor for the mold, but heā€™s the pro and designs all their molds. exciting times and weā€™re moving. summer is here for me and will update you with a concrete date on done tires from pros and I think American pros are more on time. and then we can just get more molds done in the future and can drop the price down from the double price at 15$ maybe roughly per tire for this small run. not that you guys are paying it. Very tempted to take an overnight sleeping lay-down pod bus down there he was telling me about. see how itā€™s done. the monster wheel machine. majority rules. we want green. or blood red. or black. or grey with hit o purple. or white? been dyyying to get these ugh.

6 Likes

BLACK ā€¦would be nice

1 Like

White

10cHar

Oh God no, please not white. It looks like crap in minutes.

3 Likes

Eh, I kind of like the ā€œdistressedā€ look of the worn in white. Iā€™d be happy with any color

No ones really doing grey wheels, id go for a straight medium grey.

1 Like

Green wheels so they can match the centrax!

2 Likes

Black plzzzz

1 Like

wow and everyone wants something different. no blood red contrasting wanted. didnā€™t want to prejudice the jury but liked that. Iā€™m liking grey. Iā€™m sure we have a bit more time to imagine and and I bet you will ride whatever as well as I will. there are too many choices! just syched to be moving forward on this with them. those guys really are the best

1 Like