New Hummie Hubs!

I’ll have to check my PayPal history, but I made a partial payment and will fulfill the remaining amount before the end of the week.

1 Like

I’m right there with @caustin

1 Like

Spreadsheet time? Spreadsheet Time.

Edit: Spreadsheet Link

PM me if you ordered or you are not on this spreadsheet. Don’t know how much access i should give out, probably jut to Hummies and those who ordered so PM your Paypal name, # of sets ordered (1 Motor a set), email address, and if you have changed addresses since your ordered.

Edit: Note i am not giving anyone access (other than Hummie, for logistic reasons) if you need to be added to the lsit , PM Hummie

2 Likes

Aaron G :slight_smile: i can taste them hummies

Hey I am pretty sure I ordered 2 sets of motors. Does that 2 next to my name mean 2 sets(IE 4 motors)?

whats your email you paid from?

[email protected]

its confusing as I have 6 payments from you and boards as well. 4 it is

but anyone else I may have missed or messed up please pm me so we don’t clog the forum and also theres that google list …which I haven’t looked at yet but will work with that in the future

I’m paying you Friday man, absafuckinlutely

when will this ship?

I don’t think anyone can answer this. Not even hummie :wink:

I think the @Hummie force is awakening, a momentous time to live in

i really want to buy a pair

i’ll actually know something for sure probably on Monday if not later in the week. When the big box of tires comes we all get motors. motors will all be done by then if not much sooner and we’re just waiting on the tires. those of you who gave me money eons ago and had to listen to “two weeks” for a year while I figure stuff out…the wheels are out of my control, theyre in the hands of experts and pros!

5 Likes

So if I buy a set they will be sent next week ?

give me another day or two to hear back from them and when they’re done

3 Likes

What’s the status on the larger size tires?

Hummie talked about this already. It’s on ice for now. 83mm is the focus for now, one thing at a time.

Yeah I understand, just wondering if there were updates. I don’t really have a way to use 83mm wheels unless I want a funny setup :yum:

No there’s a long list of people’s who send the money and placed orders since 2016! You ll have to wait like any one else :slight_smile: some of us are waiting for years now

2 Likes