New Hummie Hubs!

So 470 for all that ?

470 for a set of the motors, with two trucks, one being the paris v2 195 and other using the custom 12mm hanger, and two abec11 centrax tires, and two of the time taking tires in 83mm matching the centrax. cheap really if you compare the materials and workmanship and design with other hub motors or motors in general

7 Likes

Juste mots,when you dump so much of your resources time/money,some cash has to come out the other side to keep going and you have to stay your course.

I had to defer a month, Iā€™ll PM you now dude to make fresh arrangements

1 Like

hereā€™s the list of people who paid me. just went through paypal. if youre not on it and you paid me please pm me and we can figure it.

Hunter 2 Rand A 2 Mattt G 2 Daniel b 4 Seth L 4 Aaron G 4 ? Mike z. 2 sp phillips 2 nick D 2 mike M 2 derek w 2 Josh k 4 Tyler A 2 Kevin F 2 min T 2 red D 2 van L 2 josh K 2 aux 2 mike d. 2 mattias 2 Jerome G 2 Joe B 2 david Z 2 mark Y 2 Richard J 2 eSk8.de 2

3 Likes

Is that 2 sets or 1?

two motors right? and yours are going elsewhere right?

I thought I got 2 sets of hubs 1 staying in Cali the other going to Florida

1 Like

whats your email you paid me from and we can fix it

Iā€™ll pm u for ease

@willpark16 make sure those are going to Atlanta and not Florida

@Hummie you can put my alias or name Tyler down for will p going elsewhere if it makes it easier

1 Like

i have money from will for what looks like one set of motors and possibly a board that I sentā€¦ no? lets pm

Hummie, why am I not on the list?

sorry whats your email address you paid from and iā€™ll rectify it

[email protected]. Paypal transaction September 1, 2016

5 Likes

god damn that was a long time ago. thanks for being patient! youre the first actually. ill add you to the list

10 Likes

Wheres @uigirouxā€™s order he has like 500 comments pledging to order your hubs, lol. Are you going to do a Hummie deck and hub package discount?

7 Likes

Heā€™s holding out for platinum windings lol

9 Likes

September 1st 2016 wtf

1 Like

Iā€™m working on a transverse flux motor for @uigiroux . heā€™s always ahead of himself even

4 Likes

its a long story and i have parts for 30 motors of a different older design that we scrapped and things took a lot longer because of it. if you had the old smaller motorsā€¦theyā€™re solid but a huge pain to put together or service. screw and glue! this design is much nicer couldnā€™t stomach sending those

1 Like