New Hummie Hubs!

What are u saying and 24s isn’t possible on a vesc

it sounds like your looking for @ralphy . he sells those tires. I sell motors with tires. 83mm tires same as abec11 centrax 83x78

@Hummie just being curious why didnt you go with bigger motor diameter so that you could have 90mm like raptor 2 ? Seems like it proved quite well on terms of raw power.

I like the smaller long wheel but will do a 90mmx79 version. As it is now the motor OD is at 59mm and wheel at 83 so 24mm thick rubber and it’s so long it’s very smooth and I’m happy but I know people want the bigger wheel and my partner wants to do one too so wont be long

4 Likes

90mmx79mm …holly crap! .now you’r talking !! :slight_smile:

im doing allot of conceptulizing on this this morning but your definitely the man i need to talk to i am planning on building a drop down inch 41incher downhill machine with raja hibyrd trucks drop thru Focbox or vesc x x 4

i need 4 100mm(107mm? pref) moded covers ,replacement covers ?

like said before, you talking to the wrong hub motor guy. You´re looking for @ralphy, he´s the one with the modded Jacob Hubs.

I can very likely have the 90mm done too in 3 weeks. depending on if…someone buys some motors. I have not a cent and if someone buys motors, then I have the cents. I have time galore and more motor parts than have been sold. If any of you get a set of the new motors at 450$ I’ll get the 90mm mold done and send you two sets of those tires and you figure out the other wheels or we could work something else out if you wanted.

3 weeks I will start getting the motors out. thanks for those of you who have given me bucks in advance so we can get these ordered and are still waiting for motors.

3 Likes

I hope it goes good, you have good ideas man

1 Like

thanks. 450$ in from someone for motors and we can get the 90mm wheel done too. hopefully one of you guys who are excited about the 90mm size can jump in and I’ll have you on 90mm motors for sure by the end of this month.

1 Like

ok 425$ including usa shipping. I only have a couple sets of these so if you were thinking of getting some now would be the time

including: 2 motors one custom 12mm axle hanger one paris v2 195 hanger two paris v2 baseplates two tires for the motors two abec11 centrax 83x78

5 Likes

pictures? .

if you go to the steelhubs.com site you can see what was sold over the past year and these are the same design as there, that proved rock solid, just with much more power, a bit more rubber at 83 diameter, 12mm custom hanger, bigger bearings, better magnets, and a high temp core for the wheels.
have to wait till the 15th for the final parts and then I can post pics but these are the real deal and I have a good rep with the old stuff just not the marketing machine hoopla.

the best components and all info about them freely given. I use n48sh. good to 300f. can any other hub motor say that? Are they using regular polyurethane not high heat specific polyurethane? does the wheel have a high heat core? is the axle one huge span of just 8mm? stop…think…look at what’s being sold and the ingredients and design and compare to what’s in other motors or other hub motors. These are the most reliable, most proven, and with the best components. other companies it seems don’t want to tell you what magnets they have and that’s really the most important thing! if you don’t know if your magnets and motor will be ruined at 200f …that can be a big problem. worth knowing. Are they made of steel or aluminum. are they built with small screws holding the motor together? do they have any history of testing or did they go straight to market for you to be the guinea pig? these have the best rep of any hub motor out there as far as I can tell and of the 140 I sold anyone who had a problem with the old, of which I can count two people other than my team, who had broken phase wires, I’ve been happy to get them into new motors that wont have that problem or fix their old. these have a better rep of durability than a regular motor and I stand behind this stuff.

4 Likes

I totally can vouch for Hummies hubs and Service. He is doing great work and has continually been a leader in the ESK8 community particularly developing Hub motors. The guy is like a freaking mad scientist - he dives into his work and makes rad-ass shit that he backs up.

He throws down with development even to the detriment of his own bank account and is a legit all around guy.

Someone try these hubs - they/he won’t disapppoint. I’m broke at the moment (teacher in summer) but will throw you funds for a second set as soon as I get paid. Dude bros support cool shit!!!

Enertion is a marketing beast but they are untested long term with hub shit.

These are built ground up- with ES forum and this forum you can see the development and what bad ass bitches the next iteration will be.

The reason Hummie isn’t marketing is because dude is building and refining- not shooting video and promos or trying to compete with Evolve.

ESK8- SUPPORT THIS DUDE.

Rant over

11 Likes

thank you monkey. He’s had motors for ages.

I only got 19 of these prototype verson 4 motors and after this we’re going to kickstarter and it will be a while till more are gotten. If you want something rock solid reliable with tons of power and a super smooth ride with lots of good urethane and a decent core and the safety to get up to 300f before you have risk of motor damage…to say nothing of what will happen to your tire…you wont find it anywhere but here. i’m obviously in full sales mode. neeeeed to sell one more set to move forward today! you wont regret it.

if you bought motors from me before I’ll get you these new ones for just 400$

2 Likes

How many sets are available? I realized that I can just run it as a single and hide the other leads in the enclosure?

Maybe 4 sets or 3 left.
Don’t know what u mean by hide the other leads but if u mean get two and not run one…I guess ur waiting for another vesc

1 Like

Yea basically just buy both but only run one, or do I have to get another esc

Forgot to mention the new hanger is as straight as straight. Precision.

2 Likes