I can’t find the charging port?

8 Likes

Grandfather?

2 Likes

1593443979_f7oj

Frieza Tayto. Soon. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

LoL I think it’s a potentiometer or in archaic-speak, a rheostat

Mike are you still down for that Adults Reeding Clace for Alabamenians next week? I will be thare of corse. I am a :star2: pupil.

2 Likes

I’ll be there :grinning:

3 Likes

Loving this thing!!! OMG, it is worth the $$$ if you ask me.

20181006_201359 20181006_201403

It is just so damn smoothe. Such a solid connection, vetter than my Benchwheel by leagues. AND the modes are actually good! I have 3:

1. Newb mode/last call

2. Drunk mode, and somewhat competent friends

3. Main fast as shit mode, but smoother than silk with a good throttle curve

7 Likes

I want one but having a hard time at that price. Maybe I can get them to do a fellow Oregonian discount since we’re in the same state lol

2 Likes

Mannnn… you are building with quality parts. This remote is the best thing I have used by far and actually looks amazing to boot. Help those dudes (and yourself) out and buy one. If you regret it, I will buy it from you.

4 Likes

I’ve tried quite hard to not cheap out on any of my parts that’s far on my main build.

2 Likes

It better not say “Skunk” on it!

1 Like

@Sender is it reversible so the wheel rolls toward your body for acceleration and away from your body for braking? With right-hand operation?

2 Likes

Don’t start now!

2 Likes

Oh fuck yeah it is

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Reversible for lefties. A well thought out product and the first remote innovation I have seen since I have been doing this.

1 Like

Do you have a photograph of the receiver?

2 Likes

Damn I don’t.

Group buy? Lol

3 Likes

What communication type does the remote use? Do we have to worry about interference or switching channels?

I’d pay their price if it’s bulllet proof. But I didn’t see much info on their site.

2 Likes