New Hoyt remote

How does it fit in your hand? I like remotes that sit on my plam and that I can wrap my whole hand around so I can git a good grip…this remote kind of makes me wonder how small is too small?

1 Like

Not too small. I have man hands and it is great, but my wife likes it too!

Look at these mits!

3 Likes

In the picture you just uploaded it looks pretty porportional to your hand, on their website it looks tiny

1 Like

3 Likes

Mike! So how are you liking your Hoyt?

I’m loving it, clocked about 20 miles with it today. I didn’t even redo PPM detection, just installed it and went.

Here’s pics if the remote, lush😀.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/7271?u=mmaner

Hers one with me holding it.

IMG_20181006_131032_1538880895729

3 Likes

I will organize a group buy if enough people are interested?

5 Likes

How do you set up modes?

1 Like

Does anyone have a coupon?

You set up ppm settings in mode 3 (fastest) then everything else falls into place.

@hyperIon1 sounds good! I messaged them on IG, but if you have a better connection, by all means!

I am planning on doing a write up soon, I owe it to this awesome product.

4 Likes

I’m interested in a group buy! Let’s get one going if Hoyt are up for one.

2 Likes

The remote has 3 modes. I’ll check the PPM tab tomorrow and see what the percentages are.

There’s no public coupon to my knowledge. I emailed them and asked for one. I got $50 off, but that was the 2nd remote sold so I’m not sure if that will be common practice or not.

3 Likes

Ok thanks hehe

1 Like

Loser. Just sayin.

1 Like

Frak off ground pounder :grinning:

3 Likes

This remote makes me hate the benchwheel… which made me hate the maytech… which made made hate the nano x.

2 Likes

Well said, I fell the same. It’s just so damned tight and solid, the price is high but its worth it.

2 Likes

I will contact them and ask what can be done.

1 Like

Message sent. I will report back when I hear something.

4 Likes

If the connection is as solid like Gt2b, i would buy one. Any pictures of the receiver ?

But i could be worried, that because of the way you are holding the remote in your hand, you are blocking some signal…

1 Like