New Forum Guideline: Vendor Transactions and Complaints

Do you have an opinion on the flagging comment I made @onloop ?

1 Like

Honor is the goal. Vendors must be accountable. Customers should be more respectful. This Web forum can help or hinder both sides. Careful please with that balance both sides are important.

4 Likes

i do love this concept however when customers get ZERO feedback from something they purchased which doesnt seem to work as how it should, i think the community deserves to know. a month of silence doesnt seem like a short periodā€¦ idk its as if they sent u a non working product, ignore ur posts, PMs, and emails, let u figure out what to do u try to fix it with the information provided by others, later being told the way u mod it can destroy the vesc x and is ur own problem, not the venderā€¦ i found my problem mid march, had no reply, so i tried what i can find through internet april, still no feedback, keep trying what people suggest through internet to fix it may, still no feedbackk , and was told how i changed the setting is my problem, i dont know man

its not like they gave me bad feedbacks, but rather, none at allā€¦ and having that company being a leader of this forum and a big seller in this forum, i think people deserve to know customers should be more respectful in forums, but so does the vendors should be accountable and truthful

customers are not 100% always right, but i think a reply would hurt nobody leaving customers idle after taking their money definitely will not earn respect from customers its as if they are waiting for the warrentee to wear off due to dates/them trying to fix it and thats why customers are in hurry too, cuz they only got so much time to ask for helpā€¦

7 Likes

Woa guys i hope things have gotten better in here. Amazon became successful because it was the first one to allow public reviews online.

There is a time and place for everything (dedicated forum space) not complaints strewn throughout the website because we are about knowledge here.

But surely silencing dissent completely (or confining it to private communication only) is so like pre1950s, man.