New FOCBOX For Sale! US Free Shipping! Price Reduction!

Do you still sell them?

I want one VESC for pay PayPal to 130 us

Yes i do but unfortunately Iā€™m part of the batch that got delayed so I have at least 2 weeks until ill probably receive my batch.

I heard they had some trouble with somethings on the board Iā€™d rather wait tho then have to send right back

Do you ship to uk? Iā€™d be keen to get a few.

If it would be possible to ship one to Sweden I would be interested as well! How much is shipping to Sweden?

I should be able to ship but Iā€™m not sure of the price per each country. I need to check for each occasion. If you are not in the us just give me a PM so that i and organized way of getting out the order. Hopefully the new FOCBOXES are reworked by the end of next week.

Update on this?

Also would like an update on this

I too would like an update on this, and would like to get in on these Vesc-X

Still waiting actually, Iā€™m not sure when enertion will ship to me

1 Like

Hrmmmmā€¦ This is quite enticing. So basically this is a 4.12 vesc (for programming purposes- bldc only) with upgraded components?

Might be in for 1 pending when you get your next shipment. Vesc is one of the last components I need for my first board.

Edit: Count me in for 1 - I know you havenā€™t gotten the shipment yet but I can wait a little while longer! Seems like this will be the best price for one of the best vescs!

I would be interested just let me know when you might be getting them.

Looks like titoxd10001 just received his batch! Suppose this might go live soon. Pricing on this batch yum??

Looks like mine just landed too from DHL, I wont get off work till late this evening but ill probably be able to ship tomorrow. hit me up guys it you missed Titos GB. But unfortunately I have to keep it up at $135 for one and $245 for 2.

He already had sold out on his GB - do I PM you my email??

Thanks!!

Yeah pm me so we can set up the paypal

Watch out with Paypal that they donā€™t hold onto your money because youā€™ll be receiving a lot within in short amount of time. Shot you a PM too, interested :slight_smile:

@yummyblobs wondering if thereā€™s still any of these bad boys for sale? I would like one please. Let me know if thatā€™s at all possibleā€¦ :thinking:

hello, very excited whats the next step. XD