New FOCBOX For Sale! US Free Shipping! Price Reduction!

How about local sale with cash and pick up?

so how do these compare to VESC 4.xx on single motor setups?? thanx

Itā€™s relatively the same but with upgraded components to give it more reliability and heat disapation mainly. In essence, it is a 4.xx vesc though with the same ERPM limitation but with much higher build quality and comes with casing/headsink.

im one of his customeers and run a single greart customer service and 0 issue

1 Like

i just got my order. my son was looking at me funny because i just grabbed them all in both hands and was rubbing my face in them and moaning.

12 Likes

Iā€™m interested but in canada, i know thatā€™s $18 more which is fine, my real question is can you solder 4mm female bullet connectors to one for me? i dont have an iron

And the form factor! Donā€™t forget the form factor for super compact boards! Trying to fit 2 Vescs on a Jet Spud is, letā€™s say, a little crampedā€¦

1 Like

Always glad to hear from a happy customer! Go on wit yo bad self LHB!

Amazon $15 worth it imo

Is the price still $140 for one shipped to Boston?

1 Like

how much is 2 vescx

Itā€™s $260 shipped in the US now

Ive decided to reduce the price for 1 vesc at $130 shipped and 2 Vesc to $245 shipped in the US. Ive only got about 20 left though. PM me for details!

2 Likes

I met up with him and picked up a few. Awesome fella to deal with!! I have not setup anything up yet as I am waiting on some motors (also buying from him :smile: ), but I am confident that if there were any defects in the vescs, he would take care of the warranty.

Thanks Bud!!

1 Like

@yummyblobs

Where are you located?

Iā€™m 15 minutes east of DTLA

I would like two, but Iā€™m not sure how to PM on here. Just created an account.

I too would like 2 vesc-x, but alas a new user cannot PM. Shipping to Washington state.

im in, gb euro zone

1 Like

Just got my Vesc-X from yummyblobs! He was super easy to work with and shipped it out immediately. Would definitely recommend going through him if you want to save some money.

2 Likes