New FOCBOX For Sale! US Free Shipping! Price Reduction!

Send a PM with your request.

He said he will be back next sunday?

Yes, next Sunday

I just hope by then im still in for the special price for the 2 vesc. Of course i have pm him since last week. Lol

Send him a PM order request He said the first 30 PM’s get special price.

I sent him one i think on Thursday. Im just hoping i get it that’s all lol

Me too! That price is adorable!

Yeah I sent a pm when the thread opened. I’ll be selling my 4.12 vesc enertion once I get this.

How many vescs 4.12 are you planning to sell? And for how much?

Just my one and IDK $85 shipped to Continental US?

1 Like

BOY! Christmas came early for me!

Now that I finally came back and have the stock I will pm everyone back with my paypal link and I’ll test and ship out ASAP

Again, I will handle all warranty claims myself for the 60 days or so period. Please everyone research all the info on Vesc 4.12 before you start configuring your vescx. it is of the utmost importance that you know how not to mess these expensive little devices up!

8 Likes

Heres today’s shipment! so far I’ve already shipped away about 23 units with today’s included so were getting close to the end of my special pricing. So if you guys really wanna get in on this deal let me know ASAP! PM me for Paypal!

4 Likes

yeaaaaaaaaaa lets do it!

awesome! looking forward to receiving them!

Payment sent for 2. Thank you.

Freaking whoa guys, all of the 30 special price vesc have been sold! Dang that was fast. Unfortunately the price must go up I cant keep this pricing up unfortunately. I hope that the ones that receive their vesc can vouch for my services. From now on the pricing for 1 Vescx will be 140 shipped and 260 for 2 shipped in the lower 48 States.

2 Likes

Did you get my request? I sent a couple hours ago…hopefully!

Aw man, I’m sorry but you just missed out I sold the last special price unit today. the new prices are 140 for one shipped and 260 for 2 shipped in the lower 48 states. I could possibly keep the prices low for ever and I’m sorry you missed out but on the bright side, I’m still the lowest price for a superior Vesc to the original 4.12 design.

I can email you a shipping label easily from Fedex too if that helps. I get ULTRA low shipping prices.

1 Like

check pm please