New FOCBOX For Sale! US Free Shipping! Price Reduction!

I messaged you!

Hey guys I do have em in stock, I’m kinda really busy though so my fulfillment is quite as fast as it used to be.

1 Like

i get paid this thursday… if their are any left I will gladly take (2x)…

Boom. Delivered. Thank you so much @yummyblobs!!! Now just need to get soldering equipment and wire to get my first electric longboard underway.

1 Like

Ok no worries. Please pm me when you get a chance with your info so i can give you monies for a controller. And an address to ship to. Thanks.

I’m very interested in these. The prices are shipped correct?

Yes the prices include shipping in the US. Also, the price for one FOCBOX is actually $135 but 2 controllers are still $245. I also have 4 sk3 6354 216kv for 65 each shipped.

Hey Guys!

I still have 7 left! I just ordered another batch from Enertion so let me know through PM!

Just wondering how these SK3 perform compared to the blue R-Specs? I know the top speed SHOULD be higher since higher kv but still if anyone has had these, can you shed some light? Thanks!

Heres a similar spec Motor,

these aren’t Turnigy SK3 Branded motors rather they are from the manufacturer specd by me with a longer shaft and keyway for our esk8

This is my original thread.

3 Likes

received mine… these are friggin awesome!!

1 Like

Got mine… they got forwarded to my new address… thanks for helping me figure it out

1 Like

Got mine today. THANK YOU.

Do you have some vescs left? How much for a shipping to Germany?

I would also look into the Group buy for EU - might be cheaper for you (but maybe might get it later than sooner).

Got anymore for me?

Just got a new shipment in guys. prices are the same as usual PM me for details and to set up payment!

Just got a pair from @yummyblobs. Quick shipping and they are the new generation FOCBOX.

1 Like

I also want two! How do I pay?

Just got mine in the mail! Thanks for the expeditious delivery @yummyblobs!

2 Likes