New Flexy Kaly Board

Thank you @topcloud. I was was wondering If I could just use the caliber base plate with this. The page says that it’s compatible with http://www.trampaboards.com/atb-mountainboard-spring-truck--16-inch-wide-p-26043.html

But these are too expensive for me.

2 Likes

No problem my friend. Always want to help people find a way to start esk8, right.

everything you are looking for is at https://www.kaly.nyc/product-page/gear-drive

5 Likes

I’ll be honest, I just checked your profile to see if the farewell is gone.

Sadly it is not.

6 Likes

some farewells take longer than others… you know :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi

The system comes with motors and only work on channel trucks. Also no need to order any other parts from another vendor since I’ll be offering complete truck system, 100% CNC made precision trucks greatly improve.

The system by default comes with a 10 mm axle that is compatible with the SKF double row bearings use in my hub.

Also I will have an option to match the axle for the customer that already have superstar hubs.

@topcloud thanks for the help.

6 Likes

Thanks man :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Will you also be offering your hubs and wheels?

1 Like

Yes hubs will also be available

3 Likes

@kaly Are the enclosures going to be sold as a 1:1 with the decks? Or will the deck be able to fit an eboosted enclosure (Hopefully the HS11 one, so I can easily switch to your stuff once it comes out :wink: )

2 Likes

yes! Yes!! YES!!!

3 Likes

I need to check with @Eboosted on the dimensions of his enclousure, Alan can you please let me have the dimensions of your enclousure to check

3 Likes

Thanks!

It was either kaly or treenutter, luckly kaly isn’t too busy :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

This board should have been called Obama! Because Obama is way more cool than Trumpa :wink:

(Note: I do not hold any patent or trademark for this idea)

14 Likes

DIME! You know your work is quality and @trampa is here to try and take credit. You put your time and money into that R&D. What you showed me today for the other board had me mind blown. Hablamos next week when I head back up!

1 Like

I AGREE. Get that patent though!

1 Like