[NEW] Esk8 battery calculator - (3% discount at Nkon also at ru.nkon now!) More coming soon

Hi @SynteX the kink seems to have been broken by Eu.nkon.nl

Thanks!, Should be fixed now.

1 Like

I’m glad to tell everyone that the discount now works aswell on ru.nkon.nl Keep in mind that the calculator prices aren’t right for ru.nkon.nl users. The calculator only uses eu.nkon.nl prices at this moment.

But the discount works :smiley: @ZachTetra @banjaxxed @MannyM0E

3 Likes

Hell yes… just ordered 75 cells :grinning:

1 Like

i was actually looking at building a 12s10p 30Q for my trampa, but im wondering if that will be too heavy?

quick question how did you add the discount code. im looking at the RU website of Nkon and cant find anywhere to put the discount i went right through to paypal process and still no option to put a code in?

Please see the comments in this thread.

The discount option only appears when you click the ru.nkon.nl button on my site under redeem discount on the calculator page.

See this comment: https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/new-esk8-battery-calculator-3-discount-at-nkon-also-at-ru-nkon-now-more-coming-soon/86340/22

I’ve got a 12s5p myself for my Trampa. 12s10p would be heavier but it’s doable.

is https://ru.nkon.nl reputable distributor? in usd for 100 cells its $300, seems really cheap as all the other websites I have looked at have been $400+ for 100 cells (without shipping)

Yes they are. Many people on here are ordering from them… :slight_smile: @Resonant

Hi guys just question is not my first time I order from ru.nkon but this time for 250cell fedex ask me 36$ tax I ordered more cell from them and I have never have to pay this Did this happen to you also ? I’m in USA THANK YOU

Import fee?

Maybe I have to look at the letter again The think is the 1 time they ask me this is very bizarre for me so is why I ask if someone have the same think happen

They say is duty

Thought USA has a personal exception limit of 2k or something? FedEx are total wank

Yeah, very reputable. I bought from them several times and never had issues with their products.

I can not access the site, cloudflare says host is down

Website will be up and running within 1 hour. I suppose the database won’t load but the discount should be claimable.

1 Like

The website is completly back up and running. Howver the information I collected of cells is gone. I’ll keep adding them in the upcoming days so the site will be usefull again.

1 Like

website down? I get a DNS error