NEW: ENERTION 2016 DRIVE KITS | Hot Prices

At enertion we are always working to improve our offering! - Better Quality, Better Performance & Better Prices!

Lately, the eSk8 Community has been screaming out for better deals & lower prices on KITS & MOTORS! Well… We listened. We have bundled our R-SPEC motors into the mechanical drive kits at crazy low low prices!

YOU CAN NOW BUY IT ALL TOGETHER & SAVE! - PLUS FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ON ALL KITS

BUY KITS ONLINE NOW

SAVE ON MECH KITS (NO MOTORS)

MONO DRIVE MECH KIT NOW ONLY $249USD + FREE SHIPPING

DUAL DRIVE MECH KIT NOW ONLY $329USD + FREE SHIPPING

SAVE HEAPS ON MECH & R-SPEC COMBO KITS

MONO DRIVE R-SPEC PRO $349USD + FREE SHIPPING Kit includes 1x 6355 R-SPEC Motor & 12MM BELT

MONO DRIVE R-SPEC PRO+ $389USD + FREE SHIPPING Kit includes 1x R-SPEC 6374 BIGBOY Motor & 12MM BELT

DUAL DRIVE R-SPEC UBER+ $529USD + FREE SHIPPING Kit includes 2x R-SPEC 6355 Motors

IF PERFORMANCE MATTERS - BUY ENERTION

3 Likes

‘Lookin good’ What are the differences between the 2016 and 2015 models if any? They would break the bank here though, maybe in the near future for my next build. Is there any news on the European warehouse deal?

These kits are using an Injection molded Nylon wheel pulley with an integrated bearing that is seated onto the truck axle adjacent to the drive wheels inner bearing. It helps distribute the load away from the wheel bearings and also makes installation much faster.

Also, with this new nylon pulley, there is no need to drill out the wheel core to insert 6 bolts, you don’t need thread locker & it’s half the weight.

Another added benefit is the built-in outside flange that prevents the belt rubbing the urethane of the wheels if the motor mount is out of alignment.

The best thing is it has a much lower cost price so I have been able to pass on the savings to my customers.

I started a thread about the pulley here:

1 Like

Hey @onloop , I was planning on getting your single motor mount kit that came with the mount and pulleys and it seems that’s no longer an option. Will this return with the revamped pulley and prices? I’m loving these discounts!!

Is there any plan to post the wheel pulley as a product? I would immediately jump on it if you sell them in 15mm wide.

We don’t have 15mm wide version of it as it doesn’t work with our motor mount or trucks. 12mm is the widest.

We may consider to sell the 12mm Nylon pulley part separately, but it needs a truck with a narrow hanger & longer axle to accommodate the pulley bearing. So it won’t work on other trucks without hanger being modified.

So its bound to casue confusion as people will buy it without our truck then get pissed off becasue it doesnt work on some other truck… so… you can see the issue.

the nylon pulley requires our truck,

so selling it on its own just with the motor mounting bracket, motor pulley & belt is probably going to cause problems.

becasue you need our truck anyway we decided to just offer the entire kit with everything you need, I think most people will see that its cheaper to buy the entire kit with everything working perfectly together from from one supplier.

WIth these new Enertion Kit prices there is no point going to buy your trucks & wheels from another suplier. The additional shipping cost from doing multiple orders, plus the extra time & hassle defeats the point.

It is now cheaper to buy it all from Enertion.

Ah I see. So you would have to turn off some of the hangar to reveal more axle I presume?

yeah, need to remove 5-7mm of hanger

Dual Drive R-SPEC UBER+ (inc 2x R-SPEC 6355 Motors)

NOW ONLY USD527 BUY NOW

Mono Drive R-SPEC PRO+ (inc 1x R-SPEC 6374)

NOW ONLY USD388 BUY NOW

Mono Drive R-SPEC PRO (inc 1x R-SPEC 6355)

NOW ONLY USD348 BUY NOW

1 Like

@onloop What Pneumatic wheels could would fit with your dual drive r spec?
I’m guessing with the Raptor board all terrain won’t work?? I live in a city area so think that all terrain will better navigate.

Unfortunately these drive trains are not designed for larger wheels.

3 Likes

Great Graphic!! It really gets the job done quickly and clearly. :+1: Nice work!

did you share your design on thingverse? if you did, thank you!

If it is not your design are you paying to use? I’m just curious…

No I did not share it.

This is my own unique design.

onloops has no screws, that one does…