New designed a motor mount for sale, looking for review

I guess 18mm

maybe you can stay true to your core design just make it bigger and incorporate these into your design.

2 Likes

I love them. I have calibers though.

I looks like it will be hard to fit a wheel bigger then 97mm also how close is the metal plate by the bearings to the wheel

3 Likes

How long will the mounts go for this price?

if without bearing, can use any belt.

if with bearings, need to use 11mm width belts. because between 2X F608 bearings, is 11mm.

1 Like

the diameter of the clamping hole is 19mm

Thanks, this is one solution I learned so far.

for big wheels, you could use it without the metal plate.

You might want to put a clamp relief cut right

here. It would more evenly distribute the clamping forces around the truck and might eliminate the necessity for the set screws (not sure, depends on dia and shape of target trucks)

3 Likes

That’s good idea, Thanks for the advise! this might done on the next lot.

1 Like

Nice mount but i have some questions: You said the minimum center distance is 75mm, is that for 63mm or 50mm motors, guessing it is the same for both? What is the distance you can adjust the motors by sliding then across the mounting holes for 63mm and 50mm? Are the F608 bearings 22mm outer diameter? Is the 285mm belt in the ebay description the lenght needed with using the bearings or without? Also i could review the mount since i have paris clone trucks.

Same center distance for 50 and 63 motors. both can adjust 5mm yes, the F608 bearings is 22mm outer diameter. 285 belt can use both with or without bearings, that’s why recomended.

i’ll get 2 for the caliber/TB218, mounts!..

nice mounts!..

Any chance of making these ping pong paddle mounts with a longer center to center distance for going to the rear with larger wheels

@dickyho do you have an estimate when you will be releasing the caliber mount vesion?

sorry, don’t have estimation yet. I still too busy to do that now…

1 Like

yes, I am deciding to make it longer.

1 Like

when are they gonna ship?

Hi Mike. Sorry for the late shipping,will ship tomorrow.

1 Like