New designed a motor mount for sale, looking for review

Possibly a stupid question, but which caliber-like trucks will the mounts fit onto @dickyho?

stupid answer: I am not sure myself. I only have one kind of caliber truck hereā€¦ 201806280417152

1 Like

Hey @dickyho can I get it done anodized in black? How much more would it cost?

Do these fit the original Caliber II Trucks without modification. Have read some mentions here on the thread that some people struggle with this, but wondering if its just the wheel pulleys that donā€™t fit or the mounts themselves.

Thank you in advance for any and all clarification on this as a buyer :slight_smile:

we were talking about the wheel pulleys not fitting. The caliber mounts fit the caliber trucks.

2 Likes

come on dudeā€¦

1 Like

if only for 1 or 2 pcs, is too much trouble to anodize, recommend spray it black

It is for one mount and one set of bearing. I would like anodized for every piece, so it would be more than one piece :slight_smile: would you be able to do that for me?

no. that will cost much ā€¦

how much? Iā€™d be willing to pay if itā€™s not too much. Iā€™ll pm you

The issue here is that Dicky buys in bulk from his factory, so he would need a whole batch anodized in black. I like the blue colour because it matches well with my Hobbyking SK8 motors

yes, if only for 1 or 2, they donā€™t want to to do it.

That makes a lot more sense so I would either wait for a batch that is anodized in black or just settle with the blue ones, but I would never know because he never really updates us on what color the batches are

As far as I know he is leaving them either blue or just raw unanodized

@dickyho hey Can you make the clamp adapter(just the circular piece the sits inside the mount) bigger by 1mm in all directions? That would mean it would fit Torque Boards 218mm trucks

1 Like

If you bend the piece open slightly it will fit easily on TB218. Do the same with the mount itself

2 Likes

:scream: they donā€™t fit the TB218?! I mean it is kind a tight on my caliber clones and I havenā€™t receive the TB yet but I did not even think about that until you mentioned it.

Time to pull out a file

Yeah for sure but I would be more enthusiast if they were not painted. I am sure it will Be ugly l after I am done with it, and possibly undersized too :rofl:

sure about this? because I need to make 50 or 100 pcs of this fixers a time, so better make sure