New designed a motor mount for sale, looking for review

@dickyho… Are either of the smaller 2 (red) motors sensored? … it’s hard to tell from the photo. I’d rather go sensored if possible.

My build is going to be a frankensteined longboard deck with skate truck and motors at the rear and k2 kickboard at the front. Consequently, I will likely use scooter wheels which will give me more clearance (6364 might be a good size). I am just getting some mounts made up to attach the k2 front to the deck but I think I’ll be on the cautious side and make something that runs the length of the board too .

Everything is open to change though, as it all depends on how the thing turns and rides… I guess I’ll find out when I get it rolling.

Yes, all those motors are sensored.

right, you will figure out after you try all those…!

1 Like

im running two turnigy 6374 with 12mm belts, as you can see in recent pic.

whats the rated wattage on those?

they said 3200W.

1 Like

Do you have a link for these? Both spec’s and purchase?

2 Likes

not yet, will do that later

2 Likes

Are they 10mm shaft?

1 Like

yes, all are 10mm shaft

1 Like

So are these maytechs or a different manufacturer? I mean they look similar, but there are someome subtle differences. Just wondering.

I am not sure about maytech. this motor have use by many brands for they OEM product.

1 Like

@dickyho are they still without silicone wires?

those what I got here now, the black ones are use silicone wires. the red ones are not.

@dickyho, do the magnets have retainer clips or are they just epoxied? And how do I buy it?

i can upload a picture sek.IMG-20180701-WA0004 Looks Like Sort of noses from the can Help hold them in place

yes, the red ones just epoxied. I am not sure about the black ones, never dissemble them myself…

Here’s the black one. Read the bottom posts.
2 Likes

So, these motors are not that good. magnet will got loose if over heated. let see if I could find some with retainer, or if I have time develop a better motor myself…

13 Likes

Hi @dickyho Dicky, I bought those from you awhile ago because I really liked your mounts, is there any way you could send me a bell for the broken motor?

And I only rode them for like 30 miles before the break down. I’ve had them awhile but didn’t have the full parts to build the board. It took months to get everything.

And I just ordered a bunch of parts from you this morning, so it would be easy to add to my shipment. I order like 6 motor gears, and two more caliber motor mounts

Sorry, I don’t have these parts of the motors. I only order complete motors from the factory.

will ask the factory for it tomorrow.