New designed a motor mount for sale, looking for review

that is the mirrowed version, i dont know what you guys mean.

Oh I see, I thought those were for the longer mounts (which I think I am also going to order someday).

If that’s the case I may be able to convince myself that they will complete with the single idler version I already have and not be bothered by the fact that they wont be symmetrical. :sweat_smile:

he was asking for 1 stationary idler 1 adjustable but mirrored.

I mean that the ones I have are 2 of the same side and when you mount them in dual they are not symmetrical. The idlers are not facing each other. It does not make a difference in practice, it is just aesthetics.

i know, i have them too, but i get now what you want. but 2 adjustable are better, more range so adjust.

I know what you mean and I think you are right, although I don’t have experience with idlers, this is my first mount that have idlers. I just hoped they would be a match for the ones I already have. Anyways, for the price I won’t complain.

@dickyho just updated the inventory. the new mirror version is out. go ahead and snatch them before he runs out.

He’s also a man of his word. he refunded me for the mislabeled belts and gave me free new idler plates. :+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

Anyone know’s If they fit the Infinity Hanger Trucks ?

imageJust ordered more this morning. Here are mine, they are awesome motor mounts.

3 Likes

Hey @dickyho and or anyone else with Calibre’s… ordered some of your mounts on ebay before I knew you’d thrown up info on here. I have calibre 2 trucks and just wondering what size motors I can go up to…

Are (red) ones you have pictured in this thread 6355’s? Could I squeeze in 2x 6364’s with 15mm belts or is that pushing it?

Looking forward to when they turn up. Thanks.

I think your limited at 6355 if I remember. What 6364 motors do you have. I know they aren’t always the same lengths.

6355 absolut limit and they can’t have a nose, they need to be flat. I even had to use some spacer to push my wheels out to get the 15mm setup running. But you can do it with one forward and one backwards, if looks are unimportant.

Thanks for the quick replies.

That is what I figured from all the pics I have seen. The red ones dicky has look like the 6364’s in his ebay listing that I failed to see.

I was thinking about getting a couple of low kv (I’m big) Turnigy SK8 from HK, as shipping is reasonable to New Zealand, unless someone can point me in the direction of an alternative 6355 that isn’t going to break the bank (delivered).

Or has anyone tried the ones dicky sells? as they’re an option too…

if you look further up, i posted a picture of my setup with 6355’s from dicky

You know even though Dicky is an eBay seller he does seem to generally care I about his customer relations with us on the forum. It might be worth giving his Motors a shot.

the red one is 6354 and 6364, the black one is 6374 and 6384. I have all in 170/200/230KV. the USD to RMB exchange rate have been very good lately, so motor will be cheaper than before.

6354 42us, 6364 43us, 6374 43us, 6384 49us, plugs shipping.

QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720180505005525QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720180505005607

7 Likes

Do you carry any fully sealed motors @dickyho?

no, make be you could send me a picture, let me ask the factory.

1 Like

I will. One more question @dickyho I have one of your Dual motor speed controls with 50xx motors. Looking to upgrade. What motor/kv combo would you recommend for that esc?

about 190KV motors will befine

1 Like