New designed a motor mount for sale, looking for review

290, 5M 12mm belts.

@Benjamin899 yes, is 5mm

for dual 6374, you could use my 8 inch truck.

1 Like

is it possible to get the caliber version in blank color? Or black or something else then blue? :slight_smile:

I could spray it black for you.

5 Likes

… no thanks :slight_smile:

:laughing:

Damn it’s been a journey to tune this pulley to perfection. @dickyho you’ve done a great job on this! I’m planning to get 2 of these to use with Caliber II truck. Does anyone know if they’ll go nicely with this wheel pulley from DIYeboard?

i dont see a problem. i have 17mm wide pulleys on mine.

What pulley are you using?

from @idea to lower weight,they are abs printed, because with 10s4p battery dual mounts ect, i am already at 11kg

1 Like

Shared%20from%20Lightroom%20mobile Amazing work from Dicky, now just gotta widen those pulley holes a little bit.

1 Like

Damn those wheel pulleys look so nice! $100 from any other source, if only they fit bearings in the pulley…

@dickyho do you think you could make your wheel pulleys kegel core comparable? It would just need to be 5 bolts around the axle instead of 6.

1 Like

This :point_down:

2 Likes

YES, THIS :point_up_2:. Good stuff!

@dickyho Nice work as always! Question, if we add both mount + idler + pulley in cart, does it count as a single package to ship?

How much delivery time did it take? 15-20 days?

Yes. If you are worried about your order getting grouped together, you can also message him and order from him directly. ( if you do this he will also give you shipping estimations)

1 Like

I paid for express shipping which was $13 vs $5 for standard shipping, received in 7 days.

1 Like

Any word on the pulley cover file?