New Caliber® trucks for ESK8 community

True, but to be really nice finishing look would be nice to have truck already with almost ony the axel. I have a CNS at work shouldn’t be impossible to make the can

yes those pulleys :slight_smile:

Interested in a pair. Shipping to Indonesia.

1 Like

Also interested in a pair of wide calibers. Possible to ship these to Norway without shipping costing almost the same as the trucks?

or you could put an extra bearing or some other piece to create extra width. what is the upside of having an integrated bearing in the pulley? am i missing somthing? @e.board_solutions are you going to sell singles?

1 Like

less stress on your wheel bearings.

Singles in future yes now it’s pre-sale /pair :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s very hard shipping to Norway, because it’s out of the EU, it needs extra handeling by the customs, I will check other ways to ship for you :slight_smile:

Thanks! Yes, I know, it’s a pita

How so? I am trying to Imagine how it effects the bearing of the wheels.

1 Like

because the belt will create a momentum on the wheels and the wheel + bearings are not designed to take that momentum

3 Likes

Sounds like a great idea

1 Like

Hi Frederic, is there only black trucks on this pre-order ? Color is never mentioned anywhere !

1 Like

Hey yes, only black atm :slight_smile:

Kind regards Frederic

Prototype pictures from Caliber are in:

image image

Pre-orders still open: https://electricboardsolutions.com/products/caliber-truck-ii-50-with-extended-axle-pre-sale-pair

grtz Frederic

5 Likes

Don’t we already have this? If a named company wants to come to the party then make something unique. Make an esk8 truck. Give us what we really want not a compromise because of cost. Built in clamp would be a start. We already have trucks that work so why? Because it says caliber on it!!

2 Likes

Yes torqueboards has simulars, but they don’t fit for the caliber mounts most have and it’s expensive to import them into europe :confused:

They use same caliber profile so how they don’t fit caliber mounts? :smiley:

2 Likes

I had in mind they were a bit bigger, no?

They are longer clones that is all. Our use bit different profile a square but they still fit caliber mounts as all important mounting surfaces are still there.

1 Like

They are clones though. If these are actually made by caliber then I would rather buy these.