New 6374 with hall sensors and reinforced mounting side tell me what you want

I have an extra 8 of these 6374 motors. 100mm awg12 silicone wires and 200m hall sensors. 170Kv 3250W All tested . 8mm shaft with 3mm x 8mm keyway

110$ each 200$ for 2 in AZ shipping 7$ U.S per.

3 Likes

Do you have some more pics? Are they sealed? How long is the shaft? Do you ship to Europe? What make are they? I’m looking for 3

Do you do international shipping? I’m from argentina

They are sealed shaft is 30mm I ship anywhere if you pay the shipping I had them made so not maytech or anyone I know.

Yes shipping might be expensive though.

hey those look like the “Black Matter” motors

yes it would seem these are similar. Same size etc. but these are 170kv

So these are from the same manufacturer?

I’d say atleast the same core and housing? Then again how many manufacturers are there and they all seem to have their own kind of motors. so I’ll go with a 80% sure.

Do you know how much?

26$ First-Class Package International Service™** Other than rolls: Max. length 24", max length, height and depth (thickness) combined 36" Rolls: Max. length 36". Max length and twice the diameter combined 42" Value of contents can not exceed $400.00

So for 2 motors it would be ~260, right?

1 Like

Correct

10char

Thank you for all info, but I go for the “Dark Matter” motors :slight_smile:

i’m not sure sceppy is doing any more mate. It is not a ongoing thing for him. no more dm motors…

2 Likes

How much for one of these and a B-Box altogether? :wink:

280$ and the back of the line :smiley: no but foreal I’ve made 10 B-boxes so far and there are 28 people with reservations ahead of you.

These look great!

Sorry for messing up your thread, I didn’t want to, I was already talking to Scrappy, about the Dark Matter motors, cause I think they look badass.

According to your pictures, those motors look very similar to Dark Matter, and I guess they are similar good quality. I really wanted to get some high quality motors, because I didn’t want them to be the weak point of my build (I hope I get there soon).

Best wishes for selling those motors, and of course I think you two made a great job with the B-BOX, ESCAPE :slight_smile:

Would be cool to have more people like you, @stewii @scepterr, @JTAG and @fedestanco around :slight_smile:

Sorry for being a bit off topic

@Alex.Scheff look at these you may find similar ones online aswell.

1 Like