Need help with enclosure

I am 3d printing an enclosure and was wondering if anyone can modify the dimensions of this enclosure: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ghweK3fs34arpnkARVOL5MGoBl0AcxIl. I need the inside dimensions (not including flanges) to be 5.50”Lx4.00”Wx1.90H. Enclosure credit goes to @GrecoMan, just need to have dimensions update.

Send me a DM if you got something, I need 15x16x4,5 cm

No I need someone to modify the file for me. I can’t do it.

Can you post an img instead of stl. I’m on my mobile. I just finnished modeling this 1h ago

Sure here you go:

You can use “cura” slicer and modify the dimensions there. I never had any luck modifying a stl file in fusion 360.

Where can I download that?

Also how do I modify the dimensions of just the inside not including the flanges and stuff?

Ah not included the flanges. Sry I missed that part. Cura can modify single dimensions (xyz) but that includes the whole model. So flanges will change also.

So is there any way for me to just change the inside of it?

So I’m not helping here at all. :smile: Best to asl greco to mod it fpr you

He was the one that designed it for me originally I just made a mistake with the dimensions

Is there a way to just measure the flanges alone and then just calculate the total that will equal what I want for the inside?

There is no easy way to modify an stl file. Just contact Greco and have him change the file, or get an ipt part file from him so you can edit it.

I have been trying to pm him but he hasn’t responded for a few days now.

Here’s a few free programs that could handle it. But all of them have a learning step. Sketchup might be the easiest. https://www.google.fi/amp/s/m.all3dp.com/1/7-free-stl-editors-edit-repair-stl-files/

I bet if you spend an hour or 2 learning sketchup you will make an enclosure from scratch faster then repairing the one you got.

Ok thanks but I’m not too great with cad yet and I’m just learning and that’s why I need someone else to do it for me. @L3chef would you be willing to design a new one for me with the inside dimensions I wrote in the first post?

Sure. If you have all the dimensions needed included the concave.

Ok pm u know