Nano Remote V2 Group buy $37 each

For those who want to calculate the PayPal fee, I use this online calculator, fast and simple.

You would just send the “you would ask for amount”

2 Likes

filled out form and sent monies

@gguillou canada shipping is about $6 for first class.

Paid for 2 Thanks!

Just paid for 1 … Thanks

Just paid for a single remote. And now I wait…

I paid but don’t remember if I signed up on list…how do I check?

@saul

Did you receive my paypal payment? I didn’t hear back.

Just Paid for 2 remotes!

@ajsberger and @Crushkrew both are paid! checking on other now.

Can you check to see if my payment went through? Thanks

yea your cleared.

Hi Saul, just sent the money via PayPal ($37+$6 first class to Canada + PayPal fees).

Thanks

got it. your 67 cents short on fees lol

How we doing on getting to the point of ordering?

ok aside from a few short from fees I have most of the payments. so last call for people who signed up but did not pay.

@overint @matthaios @Zoomic @on1y @Glenn @Tomer @Tal oh and Rudolph too! :joy:

So I just signed up for it yesterday. Are you sending an invoice, or do I just send in a payment? Also, its the total + paypal fees right, so $.30 and 2.9%?

@Crushkrew I’m looking at the numbers now.

Heres what I"m thinking!

i’ll just take a few extra remotes myself so we get to 30! i’ll use a couple of these as Warranty replacements in case someone gets the short straw and ends up with a DOA remote. and the other will be sold after for profit. like $45 or something to be fair for all of you that got in early.

finally assuming I did not miss any fees or taxes(I might have forgotten tax :money_mouth:) i’ll refund the difference of $1-3 or you can buy me a :beer::beers: because I think i will need a few when i’m done packing all these…

So Last Call, sign up and pay BEFORE 5/26/17 NOON Pacfic Time!

. . . or pay more later…

3 Likes

@matthaios no invoice, just send $40 + fees and you’re good. i’ll confirm if you ask.

My bad, just sent the remaining $0.67