N.E.S.E / NESE - No solder module battery packs

Ah yeh if you print PETG so fast that will be really tricky.

I don’t use part cooling fan. I have done strength testing and without part cooling I have the best layer adhesion.
My retraction is 3mm at 70mm/sec retraction and 40mm/sec prime(putting it back)

Use silicone sock + high temp silicone on rest of the exposed nozzle if possible.

Double the nozzle to bed distance than what you use for pla

Print speed is 40mm/sec.

Nozzle temp at 245C

I use the clone BGM extruder though($30). The best upgrade I made.

I also have a drybox with dessicant packets IMG_20181220_193331

5 Likes

got both tabs and battery I will try out your module

2 Likes

Does someone have a link to the most recent “Agnus” NESE modules please? Because I heard they are no longer up-to-date on the site. Thanks in advance.

Search up on the thread. There is a Google drive Link that agnius posted.

That one didn’t work for me.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PGZ9yq_fR-jCwFaxxJ06rq8rRdNKgKuQ?usp=sharing

1 Like

Thank you!

Printed now in PETG with success. It was just my extruder running with only 600mA… Thats a b it low for sticky material. Went up to 900 and now its just finde. Also reduced the speed to crappy 50mm/s. Slow but it works.

The martial is really “strong” in case of impacts. Nice. I go for a small riser with lights, charge plug and ON ONFF button. Thx for the idea…

Riser_Pad_front_2019-Mar-09_02-14-57PM-000_CustomizedView21152626265

10 Likes

IMG_20190314_020030

10s3p NESE

Thank you for allowing a noob to still build a great and safe battery :+1:

7 Likes

wow thats cool! please show the finished product once you make it.

Can a mod or @NAF, make this a solution. So that people have the latest files when they scroll from the top.

I will add a link. I will have archive on the website instead of flashy 3d preview. Maintenance is too demanding when you have so many options. I have just remaking stl files. Found batch tool to rotate and orient models in batches which saves me so 3 hours of manual borring work. @ryansinatra looking great so far.

4 Likes

@agniusm you are a master at printing these. Thanks for the fast delivery.

2 Likes

@visnu777 thank you very much for kind words. I do try improve quality constantly. The latest printers yours are printed on are printing better than prusa but i took me since july to get here and i have final upgrades in my mind for even better accuracy. Hopefully you will pinpoint the issue you have.

2 Likes

Now you just teasing us. Show us the pics.

I said this because I recently printed the same 2s3p cases I just got which was a pita. I produced a lot of scrap PETG (I will hopefully have access to a filament recyler so its not that bad) in the process. I learned a lot about my Ender 3 though, it is now not comparable to the stock version anymore :D. I printed PETG totally wrong (bed leveled for PLA is way too close for it), now its perfectly calibrated and everything. I was really happy with my results but today when I held the ones @agniusm printed it was like night and day. I needed to clean up my prints, his look and feel just perfect. Anybody who complains about the price needs to try print them by her/himself, actually when you calculate material and time (which is quite expensive in my case, but its a hobby right? :D) its way too cheap imho.

SAM_2433 SAM_2431

mine are more shiny because it was printed on the backside of the tempered glass cf plate from creality :slight_smile: The first green lid in the first pic was printed on the CF side. Which build surface do you use @agniusm? it almost feels like glass but slightly less polished

2 Likes

I always use PEI but not the chinese ones. Mine are matt finish from prusa or prima 3d. I am not a fan of glossy finish, i would only use it for tail lights :slight_smile: And it could make scratches more pronounced. I also chose clear for my main color as it is harder to see imperfection that are present using this method of manufacturing. Sneaky :smile:

2 Likes

1553169196537127994370842754595015531724467072934461873519331142 I should have gotten the 2s3p modules from the start, much cleaner than twice of 1s3p plus more stability. Btw: used fishpaper rings on the plus pole this time, just to be more sure :smirk:

5 Likes

Must be paint in the a… charging each module separately? Any plans for BMS?