N.E.S.E / NESE - No solder module battery packs

there you go again, acting like you have some juice. have you been to the internet before?

Here’s the facts…

1. Your a dick to anyone who has the audacity to question anything about your ridiculous little boxes
  2. Your level of arrogance is ludicrously high for the elementary achievement of designing and printing a box
  3. Being an asshat is not a geographic issue, its an issue with being an asshat

In closing…Have some respect n00b.

7 Likes

For another time you started calling someone names and expressing your empty anger., not me. I just pointed out that problem man had is not a problem at all, and that i called being fussy, as it does not affect electrical integrity. Thanks for showing your true nature once again caveman.

you spent 30 mins replying and that’s all you can come up with? you’ve been insulting people in here for a week, that’s pretty weak with all the practice you’ve had.

I’m not even sure how to read that. But in the interest of being clear, you began this by insulting another user…again. Simply put, I’m tired of it. I would suggest you be an adult and apologize to the man and try to amend your behaviour. Or you could just continue to be arrogant and insulting. Either way, I’m having fun :slight_smile:.

Friends, customers fellows, I have decided not to participate here anymore. I think i have done all i can do. I would like to take time to invite you with any inquiries, questions or suggestions directly. My email: [email protected]. If you need verbal conversation, we can arrange that by email. I have no time for the sorts of attacks. I am how i am, sometimes blunt, sometimes too straightforward or ignorant but i have no intentions to insult, harm or abuse someone i don’t know well enough for no reason. So for some of you farewell and to others, see ya later :wink: Kirk out

1 Like

Thanks for backing me up here @mmaner, but I didn’t take it as an insult. Agnius and have talked about multiple things over private chat and public chat and he’s a pretty helpful guy, someone that takes suggestion and definitely not a dickhead, like you think. His style might be a bit different than what we are used to but definitely doesn’t mean harm.

4 Likes

lmao you’re a disgrace to the forum :rofl:

2 Likes

I appreciate you saying so, just for clarification your not the only one he has insulted.

Meaning, he can say what he wants and its ok, but when he gets called on it he’s being attacked…I really don’t know how the human race still exists some days.

1 Like

but why the italics though :thinking:

3 Likes

jesus guys take a chill pill. don’t forget that there goes alot lost in translation and writing.

2 Likes

So you’re supposed to be the good guys here? I’m not so convinced the right guy gtfo’ed. Even went through the logs for the past month or so and only saw people getting offended for nothing.

Wtf.

10 Likes

I find this extremely troubling. @mods need to shut this down since apperantly the ones who should be taking the higher road are behaving the worst.

1 Like

he was insulting people, essentially calling them stupid, I had enough and called him on it, he got but hurt and left…end of story.

your welcome to take it up with @treenutter or @onloop or @anorak234 if you think I acted inappropriately.

1 Like

ridiculous, as usual.

Yep, and now as expected you’re going to attack me. Great leadership btw…

You need to learn a little logic. I didn’t say anything to you, you came in here and said something silly about me and I rebutted. That’s not an attack, by any definition.

@uigiroux my apologies for cutting you off, that was not deliberate but I don’t have time to review the situation a present. I’m closing this out of control topic for now and the situation will be reviewed later today.

2 Likes

Please keep any new posts within the subject of the topic - this is about modules, not who’s attacking who.

5 Likes