My first esk8 accident today

sadly the snowflakes of today and their parents get offended by everything. The only thing we can do is tell them to get off our lawns…politely and also empty handed because anger and guns also offend them.

2 Likes

Yeah, I have a sprinkler system, I modifiedgrinning: 2 of the sprinkler heads so they use a rubber grommet to NOT spread the stream. It shoots a laser straight, mean as hell sword of water in an arc about 3 feet of the ground. Hurts like a bitch. When I get political people, sales people, pretty much any door to door types…turn it on and they run like hell :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I used to have a bicycle rear light that shot laser beams onto the street to give the appearance of a bike lane. Would look awesome shooting out of the front and rear of our boards.

2 Likes

I actually tried those…the lasers aren’t that bright and due to the height of the board they are only about 6inches long…

XML and XPG are in the 1000+ lumen range and visible during day time :slight_smile: and my rear beams are about 700ft long on flat ground

2 Likes

I was thinking of buying that for my bike.

It could be used when riding a board too. It’s super loud when set to maximum (there’s a turning switch that allows to change the power of the horn). It’s not much for prevention though.

1 Like

Dudes glad board made it its a miracle and the best news after a accident–ja and that o and u ok hahaha just joking …yip this is the sport we chose EXTREME and the streets is our playground with no rules for us but against us WE IN OUR OWN CLASS totally …lights visibility .clothing ,padding what a slept and does help a bit but at the end of the day u have to be “psychic skate o dude like a ninja skater” ,a combination of using the road and side walk to its full ability meaning like a skater jaywalker , cyclist, jogger and car driver/bike predicting drivers every move in anticipating all… its so sad don’t they realize slowing down for them stupid driving just takes the fun out… thought thanks to power in my hand its is fun and challenging traffic drives and when done almost like a acid trip when getting off my board im so pump full of adrenalin weaving dodging ramping…yea the e-mountain boards do have a advantage here up and down kerbs crossing rough sections etc compare to Pu wheels eboards…but dogging cars its better not to says the wise old man …rather safe than sorry dude. And when u go -go full hearted no turning back even if u have to ride over that car or jump over it -says the crazy young blood peace out enjoy rolling

Well handled bru

Good Idea …looks mean too…

1 Like

did you design those 3d printed truck mounts? they are sweet.

I think I’m going to attach truck horn to the front of my board with a foot pedal on the deck :smiling_imp:

1 Like