My first DIY esk8 Dual 6374 | 10s2p | 97 mm Wheels | Chain drive | 36V | Total Cost $340 USD

Hi, I am very much thankful to the community. I learned so many things from you guys and finally had courage to put everything together. So I build this board. I am EV enthusiast and I own couple of electric portable vehicles like ebike, escooter and now my DIY esk8. I am an Indian and live in Taiwan. I must say Taiwan is so friendly country. When i esk8 everybody loves it, even traffic police also loves it. :smiley: I recently started my youtube channel and created small video for driving electric and save environment.
[https://youtu.be/eHKkF3gDXmA] hope you guys will enjoy it.

Build details: Dual 6374 Chain drive. 97mm wheels 10s2p Samsung 30Q 32" board 7layer mappel 2layer bamboo. Every part is supplied by local vendor.IMG_1346 IMG_1344 IMG_1351

7 Likes

Good build. Post more pics of underside, drivetrain and electronics

2 Likes

great build. you’ll just find that you won’t get much power out of the 2p pack with those 6374s. battery upgrade should be the next thing on the list!

1 Like

Very nice… Definitely upgrade the battery. Easiest will be to connect another 10s2p in parallel. Safe riding man

1 Like

Sure, will do it on weekend.

Yes, Next item is batteries only. As I am beginner and never drive any skateboard before… at this moment this board very much powerful for me.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Sure, Thanks Sami. I am still learning it. I must say this is very easy to start but hard to master. Thanks again, will post my progress.

2 Likes

Awesome looking deck what ESC did you use

1 Like

Thanks, Its non programmable dual motor controller esc. My goal was to build first skate with minimum investment and learn on it. :smiley:

3 Likes

IMG_1555 IMG_1556

2 Likes