My first crash (offroad) Yes I wear a helmet

Let it serve you well!!! Just be sure to pass it on IF you ever decide an upgrade. I kind of like the idea of a traveling helmet helping keep people safe until they can afford a new one

3 Likes

Dude, this helmet is amazing, going to buy a tsg as soon as I buy new furniture for my room, and it’ll be heading to a new home.

2 Likes

95% of the time I go out fully padded up. This means full face helmet (TSG Pass), motorcycle jacket with integrated elbow, shoulder and back pads (Dainese Air Flux D1), slide gloves (TSG stelvio) and knee pads (TSG sk8 DHP).

The thing is as the weather gets hotter wearing all that stuff starts to become uncomfortable especially for shorter runs. When I keep moving it is not so much of a problem but if I stop at a traffic light for more than 30sec in the sun at 35degrees I start sweating like a pig.

I have been thinking about using a half shell and slide gloves during the summer but I am having second thoughts.

The more I ride the more comfortable I get and my boards get more reliable so the chances of falling are less.

On the other hand I have started to ride a lot faster which means that when the inevitable does happen the consequences are likely to be bigger.

2 Likes