My first build, e-mtb trampa

i can’t answer for sure so wont, but Bumped for ya…

Can someone have a look at that (:point_up:︎ ՞ਊ ՞):point_up:︎ diagram?

First parallel then series…

1 Like

Hey guys, that diagram is wrong! I found it online and used it because i looked correct in the first view. @lowGuido helped me with it and he said it was shorted out. He gave me a corrected version of it. Yesterday i made my small wiring loom for it. Made the last connection and tested my board for the first time! After a quick test i saw that one of the wheels was turning in the wrong direction. I swapped the motorwires and it was fixed. Then tried it in my indoor skatepark. It was a blast! Didn’t test the range or topspeed because it was raining and the free space in my skatepark is limited…

now we need pics of your skatepark!

yes, that one is correct :slight_smile: My board hasn’t blown up yet. P.S. If you don’t have your lipos installed in a permanent manner and take them out for charging, there is no need to have a loop key (unless you want a quick failsafe method). I just installed the XT90S where your last xt60 is.

I used cheap Xt90 connectors, not Xt90’s… The diagram is not mine. Found it online and used it because they used 4 batteries. Just used it for it’s wiring, then Low Guido Saw the short-out…but i placed a loop key to turn on/off everything and as a quick failsafe.

I Will post some pics tonight after work when i’m there. The skatepark is a free of use public skatepark. Our local skateshop and I started it 8 years ago. The skateshop has closed it’s doors about 5 years ago. Me and some Friends started a profit-free organisation to run the park independent.

1 Like

sounds awesome! +patiently waiting for pics+

One sneakpeek :

3 Likes

Proper werk ! Zelf ook al maanden aan het twijfelen en info aant vergaren om er zelf aan te beginnen … dit is wel ne serieuze stimulans ! En zie der ergens Anvers staan … ben zelf van Hoboken … top makker !

Sorry for the foreign language on this English forum guys ! Just saying hi and congratz on his build in Flemish :slight_smile:

New on the forum and still choosing wich way to go … this build is an inspiration to finally start building my own board …

1 Like

Just do it, yanlar! It’s not that difficult to build once you have found all the info you need. Just read a lot of threads and watch some how-to-videos on YouTube.

If you don’t get it then or have a question, Just ask in your own thread.(or message me, i’ll try to help) I’m from Turnhout, never knew who sprayed that tag of “anvers”. Yes i’m also flemisch but want to be understandable for everyone…

Had some fun after i did the settings of the esc’s. Put the brakes on 100% and acceleration on level 2( off 5). Also put it on forward and brakes only. Everytime i reversed it started to have a will on it’s own or lost control in forward of 1 or 2 wheels. But i tested it decently!

1 Like

nice park! But wear a helmet!

2 Likes

Thanks for the concern. I Will wear a helmet when i’ll use it in the streets or dirt paths.

1 Like

Looking good !

Thanks for the advice … will do !

Hey guys, long time no see. i’ve finished my how-to video about my electric mountainboard! you can find part one here:

1 Like