My Enclosure solution! Is anyone else interested?

Idr I tried some new stuff they had at the autoshop, pm me and I’ll ask the next time I go in, it’s on my account purchases with them

Havnt tried that yet. Not sure how well that would work though cause its a pretty tight net and sealed of on one side because of the silicon But it’s definitly worth a shot

Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster here - hard not to get hopeless gear-lust while lost down the rabbit hole of this place (in the best possible way :slight_smile: ).

I’ve come across protective foam with plastic backed and aluminium backed versions - specifically for impact protection, can’t remember what they were for (maybe custom motorbike gear?), but thinking that having this stuff under this cloth would provide solid protection, and very easy to work with. Both were flexible, plastic obv moreso.

do you have pictures?

Working from memory here

i have thought a little bit about this armadilo concept. One way would be to rivet smaller and maybe overlapping hard sections to the fiber. The other way could be to only use the flexible fiber inbetween hard section to provide the needed flex. What do you guys think would work better.

@Geddi any updates for shipping to me?

thats what I can tell you @dg798

1 Like