My boring yesterday commute on the Raptor 2 (in 4K)

Testing the Raptor 2 and the GoPro 6 in Lima

https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=WkCB4KKmlMg&video_referrer=watch

6 Likes
6 Likes

First moment then I saw u driving on right hand side I was like wait why the heck you drive in front of traffic then my brains oh wait its not UK :smiley:

5 Likes

Que viaje!!

1 Like

If I ever ride in UK, the first thing I’ll do is run against the traffic

7 Likes

MAN I would love to cruise on those glass smooth roads. :star_struck: Like how you can just get away with skating directly in the car lanes like Casey Neistat. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

All streets are not all like that, they are usually really bad roads, however if you know the city you can stick to ride only over good streets and ride vitually anywhere.

3 Likes

My city is that way, too… Once you figure out where to skate, it’s nice. Also some roads are crap but have certain places you can roll down that not crap… once you figure all that out, that is.

4 Likes

When I built my Trampa on pneumatics, it was like if the City had renew all pavements, like I could go anywhere without the need to plan the ride, choose which street to take or slow down on bad roads. I miss my Phoenix.

2 Likes

It was reborn… and then taken away in a blink. :rocket:

I have to be honest, I’m grimacing every time you cut off a pedestrian in the crosswalks. For future esk8 relations, you might consider giving pedestrians the “right of way”.

5 Likes

You sold the Phoenix? What do you think about an enclosure for the raptor 2 on the evo (battery meter and switch window)?

Damn, all my enclosures are going to be coming from you! :heart_eyes:

for some reason this link just sends me to my video manager

Here is a new link:

3 Likes

Can’t wait for my R2 to get here…meanwhile I’m trying to figure out a good path from my house to work so I can commute on it! (or my board…which ever gets done or arrives faster)

1 Like