Music Recommendation Thread

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but what do y’all like to listen to while working on the board, doing the dishes, or chillin out after work?

Specific songs or bands/artists work.

I’ll start:

the Lumineers, Mumford & Sons, or Three Days Grace

3 Likes

Arcane Roots

2 Likes

If you like lumineers and Mumford look up Langhorne slim. You have probably heard his songs but didn’t know it he has had songs in this is us, a coke commercial that played during the super bowl 2 years ago a few car commercials and recently a dick sporting goods commercial with the ping pong table.

As for was I listen to it depending. Sometime sublime and bob marley sometimes slayer sometimes the casualties or other punk

2 Likes

Karma To Burn Mighty riffery without the distraction of lyrics, typically a great work music for me!

2 Likes

Mainly go for focus beats while riding but generally love all music sans country. Screenshot_20181120-202426_Google%20Play%20Music If I’m feeling thug enough I go with my boy Atmosphere. If I’m feeling classic rock it’s Zepplin baby

1 Like

Troll fest, korpiklaani, gwar, Ho99o9

8 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Dang, that’s nice. A little too fast for workout music though, methinks.

1 Like

Working on board:

Riding the board:

1 Like

The music video for the Animals as Leaders track…

I like the song haha

2 Likes

The silent planet, code orange, enterprise earth, ice nine kills, falling in reverse, 21pilots, 30 second to mars, dirty heads, stick figure, potato pirates, leftover crack… Keep going?

2 Likes

Dirty heads, leftover crack? Is that a list of stuff in your storage locker?

I’ve never really been big on 21pilots. Probably because I just can’t stand that guy’s voice.

2 Likes

I haven’t listened to then in like 10 years… i gotta dig out some old cds

4 Likes

Dirty heads is more island music and leftover crack is some great fucking punk

1 Like

I’ll go check those out

Also, Sarcastic Sounds has some nice music, sorta chill stuff. Dead Dreams and Thief are their best imo

How has no one mentioned Chon yet :o

4 Likes

I like that 8 bit video with the guitar. Looks like my Ibanez :metal: image

6 Likes

Oh that thing is sick, mandolarian symbol at the bottom :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Beautiful :slight_smile:

@ anyone Think we could get an esk8 playlist on Spotify or something? :0

2 Likes