Muirskate is Closing, They Also Have A Sale With Discount

Does muriskate have an account here? I have found their documentation and glossary of terms to be really helpful and want to see about preserving it somewhere so it’s still available.

1 Like

You can open the site in chrome, go to the section you want to save, right-click & save as. It will save everything including he layout and images.

that, or print to pdf.

or, not as reliable, but the internet archive should have a navigable snapshot of the whole site.

it’s a real bummer though

2 Likes

yeah it is, muirskate is my go to when I need trucks, wheels, decks, grip, hardware, etc. Ill have to actually shop now like some caveman or something :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like print to gdrive also. Great for receipt inventory :rofl:

2 Likes

what a shame, I live Muirskate and bought tons of stuff there in the past…dang…

Just found out. I hope they can make a comeback in the future. They really had an awesome thing going!

1 Like

was there a code you entered for that?

It does it automatically at check out.

ah, I guess it doesn’t apply to Loaded stuff.

Yeah but I want it to be public for everyone. Gonna need the source to host somewhere

No seriously, who’s got the best longboard selection online now in the usa? This sucks…

I live in San Diego, and they are going to be missed. I was just at their office picking up my deck for my build.

1 Like

Is Muirskate back? Their site is live and carrying new decks and wheels.

Maybe that “we’re closing” talk was just for sales.

3 Likes

What I just saw that… this is great news.

1 Like

Just ordered from them as well. Scott shipped already my order!

2 Likes

Woah it’s real! real!!!

2 Likes

This is great news! For Americans. Shipping is hell to Canada. But makes me happy. Always liked that they existed. Validated the relevance of skateboarding in a way.

3 Likes

I wonder what went down behind the scenes. A buyout?

2 Likes