Muirskate is back!

As title says I just wanted to share it, maybe you know. I didn’t! …https://www.muirskate.com

12 Likes

Muriskate 3.0

5 Likes

From Scott:

Hello Michael, Scott here. We are back. I will be making an annoucement this weekend. Just making sure that we have all the bugs worked out first. Thanks for checking in!

Stoked to be back at it. I was getting really bored. I am having more fun with this than ever! You will see all the cool stuff coming for Muirskate 3.0 in the next few months!

Thanks for checking in and the support!

9 Likes

If they start carrying esk8 parts then they would kill the rest of the market. The perfect all in one place to order any of your skating needs.

4 Likes

sounds like someone should pitch it to them via email :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol been done

4 Likes

Sweet! I was sad when they “closed”

5 Likes

Was I as well…Seems Scott is born again lol

2 Likes

I told Scott over the phone months ago to start carrying eskate…fingers crossed…

So glad to see them back…

1 Like

I think i talked to Scot in person accidentally when i met Lui for my trucks. I was talkin to him about eskate and gave this website to them both. Hopefully if they hear it from enough of us they will add an esk8 category

2 Likes

I contacted him and gave him the link to the forum and said to check it out.

1 Like

Lol holy I hope he doesn’t get pissed getting hit up by the Esk8 guys today lol

1 Like

Hey man, the way i see it he has a chance at making some money. A businessman never gets upset at an opportunity to make money :grimacing:

2 Likes

Lol…well he sent me an email back and asked me a question…What’s it take to be a reputable eskate shop?

Lol…Lets just say…I started replying back 45 mins ago…and just sent the email back lol

6 Likes

Still back and forth lol

2 Likes

Basically, he’s down…but not yet.

He”s busy restarting his business and changing up his game plan. And he will get back to us soon.

In a nut :peanuts: shell lol

1 Like

I was talking to him as well and told him to join the forum and look around and basically told him about some ideas that I think people who be up for like muirskate branded wheels with kegel cores that are 90mm+ or US based Boa wheel distributors to get them to people quick. Also told him to look at redember boards