MOV-E Integrated Decks Group Buy

Exactly how I feel especialy because I used not oak but canadian maple :wink: Cost me a little fortune but… all for you Guys :wink:

8 Likes

cant wait to get my deck

3 Likes

How many decks u got?

Arround 25… That is changing because there are bad ones after each stage ;(

4 Likes

When is the ETA for shipping im just curious :sweat_smile:

Edit: @LukePL

3 Likes

Update time: Unfortunately not the one that every one would like to read… Got semi decks on Thursday and DPD was supposed to pick them up on Friday but as usual they took them on Monday and will deliver tomorrow and it’s not the bad part… CNC guy is away on some business trip from tomorrow (one week) so he can start mill them next Wednesday. At this point what I really wish is to ship them in April. I have informed a company that will do coating about changes that they could book the date for me so this should be ok. This is a last time that I’m making a production with so many different stages and suppliers. Next one will be on my own press with own CNC or won’t be at all. I know that weather is good for riding and you all want to get them asap but there’s nothing I can do more at this point.

7 Likes

Man you are bringing something good and on your own. It’s normal that everything can not go smooth. Big companies have delays. You are trying to give your best, but I believe people will understand the effort. I know how it works and to me you are doing great. When you will have your running workshop then things can be different. Keep going man…

4 Likes

Thanks a lot @rey8801! I’m just kind of obsessed to not disappoint any one. This whole journey is hard and I just hope that in the end it’s doing to be rewarding seeing happy esk8aters.

2 Likes

same as me. I am doing for the same purpose and give it the fact that you care so much about is gonna be fine at end. We are talking about a self pressed, cnc deck. It’s not something that you can make in one day. You aim high, I like it! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Take estimated project time plan, multiply by pi. Usually most accurate!

6 Likes

I must admit @rey8801 that many many times when I see what you are doing I’m asking myself how this guy know my projects :slight_smile: For sure we both care about people that trusted us.

@linsus what you say is scary accurate

5 Likes

Basically I am on this forum only to see innovations. So bored to see more and more pre built stuffs in this world. We will end it up having all the same clone deck. That’s why I do what I do to make real what I see or better dream. Then when I see the same I keep eyes on it. So if you mainly check innovations and new small production runs there is not too much to read about it. Unfortunately I would say! I follow what you do because no random company can make something similar without the heart. THey will make it fast but without soul.

5 Likes

Don’t worry :wink:! good things come with time

4 Likes

I know right :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the update! I think everyone who ordered understood that there could be unintended delays; doing something like this takes big ambition. As long as you’re open about what’s going on I don’t think anyone can blame you :wink:

2 Likes

Same for me. I fully understand your delay, and i can imaging how i would be if i had some people waiting for me. Keep cool, we are with you as far as you inform us !!!

2 Likes

As long as you don’t ghost on us like some guy… :laughing: We’re fine with a little bit of a delay

1 Like

First time is always hard. I know that we can wait we won’t die. I’m shure that the esk8buliders would love the deck. Keep up the good work Luke. Just post pics of the deck.

BTW how is it going with ur sones build? The prototype.

2 Likes

Good to hear from you again. I can fully understand these issues lol, having a shop fixing cars and usually the hold up is a manufacturer or supplier if not a transport company. Don’t sweat it man, im just glad you haven’t run off with our money

3 Likes

Oh Guys you are amazing! Can’t thank you enough for all kind words! Next updates are going to be only good ones :slight_smile:

@Chaki the board is great and he is very happy.

IMG_20190409_213315 IMG_20190409_213136 IMG_20190409_212947

Even velcro griptape is nice and easy to use but totally not helping with water resistance like I hoped :slight_smile: IMG_20190409_213214

16 Likes