MOV-E Integrated Decks Group Buy

@LukePL Hey, was wondering how thick the truck parts of the deck were so that I could buy bolts in correct length. I can add up riser and truck baseplate thickness myself. :slight_smile:

First of all lamination has started finally!!! :smiley:

@rusins it is arround 16mm and I have used 15mm riser but with the new wheel wells it can be less. As always it depends what is your wheel size, trucks, bushings…

4 Likes

Good news! :smiley: So, in case anyone else needs bolt dimensions; without risers:

16mm deck + 5mm caliber 2 baseplate + 5mm nut + 1mm washer = 27mm at least

With the Riptide tunnel riser (14mm) that’s 41mm at least. (Irregardless of wheel size or bushings :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

2 Likes

Update time😊

6 Likes

Was coming here to say the same thing, haha.

3 Likes

Hi Guys! Sorry but wanted to get back with pictures but don’t have them. I see that it was too much to ask from them as they are quite busy. I have to go and pick up laminated boards on Thursday. Didn’t expect that but they said that they won’t send them because they are afraid of transport damages. I asked them to make some special box to safely pack those semi decks but again I heard “no”. A bit of a dick move but to be honest we didn’t agree upon that at the beginning so yeah I have to make the trip. So Thursday I should have them in my hand. Guy that is doing CNC said that he needs 3 days so not so far from finish. Thank you for your patience and for all reminders especially form @landonkun :wink:

8 Likes

we should send them international specialities by the people that they made them for to bribe them for next time :smiley:

2 Likes

To be honest I’m strongly considering of building my own press. It would make all things easier especially when I receive a CNC machine in May. So I’ll be perfectly fit to take all bribes :smiley:

5 Likes

will the deck skate hardware mounting holes be countersunk? or do we have to use button hex on the deck?

nice which CNC did you choose? I guess is a router

@AlanZhou I think I’ll leave it as for button screw.

@rey8801 yes a router. It’s a custom made but with nothing special and on the cheaper side. http://cromachine.pl/seria-ec.html With 2,2kW spindle it should be ok for aluminium also :wink: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x31qr-9ToQM

3 Likes

Didn’t know the brand. There are so many out there. Seems rather good. Couldn’t find the price but congratulation. Plus to use it for a deck is already a decent size.

It’s going to be 850x600x150 working area and it’s 4,5k euro so not bad for this quality of machine.

2 Likes

The price is really good for that size. Looking forward for what you will do with it.

1 Like

IMG_20190404_130245 IMG_20190404_130137

12 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile: Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

Sure. Happy to be on time once :wink: Just waiting who will notice first… :wink:

You mean the non-cnc’d concave?

Not exactly. I promised you a top layer do there is one. :wink:

3 Likes

oh, yeah, I already forgot (got old) but it turned out really good :slight_smile: Almost sad that you have to mill the enclosure :smiley:

1 Like