MOV-E Integrated Decks Group Buy

argh, can sb. please tranquilize me and wake me up when they are shipped? :smiley:

1 Like

Hi! Do you have updates for us?

Second stage ( laminating veneers ) should start this week. After that final cnc and coating. Should start shipping two weeks from now.

7 Likes

Any pictures for us to drool on in the meantime maybe?:drooling_face:

I plan to document whole laminating process if this company will allow me :wink:

2 Likes

How about cutouts for charger port and on/off switch? Do u make holes or is it upp to the users? And are risers a must or just optional?

Without risers for routing the cables, I’m unsure how else you could even wire the motors (unless you drill out holes yourself)

I was planning on drilling a hole for the charge port, but I’m going to use a push-to-start to avoid having a button.

One day technology will be advanced enough to wirelessly charge cells similar to smartphones.

Someday… someday.

Then there will be zero holes on the deck. Pad the inside nicely and insulate everything well and never have to open the top ever again :joy:

3 Likes

Tehcnology is already advanced enough…Induction is like…old…Its expensive tho.

1 Like

Hmm, since charging happens through a BMS, I think you can safely short-circuit the charging port when it isn’t in use. (Or rather, it’s safe to touch the terminals.) You could have the negative terminal connect to one truck, and the positive terminal to the other truck, and then have a charging cable that splits up and goes to each truck :smiley:

1 Like

Hi have the laminating stage started yet? Is it behind schedule or is everything going as plans?

Any pictures? :see_no_evil:

1 Like

No pictures yet. We are getting there but slower than I thought. CNC is done but took couple days longer and now laminating is couple days behind as they had to finish some big furniture order. I’ll keep you informed.

3 Likes

Funny, you are also with a furniture maker, same problems/benefits as us at haya :sweat_smile::wink:

4 Likes

Yes :slight_smile: It’s the best way to trust experienced company that deal with those things. They are very cool company but I get it that orders like ours are small and have to be after real money orders.

6 Likes

Any updates so far? Really itching to get this build moving!

4 Likes

Would also appreciate an update.

Hi Guys. Sorry for delayed info. The company informed me that they finished their big order so boards going to lamination from Monday. Hope everything is going to be well. I think they are a bit tired with my constant questions and not so happy with idea of me going to their production and taking pics. I’ll just ask one last time but don’t wnat to make them more angry :wink:

5 Likes

Appreciate the update. This is my first group buy, and I’ve seen too many with constant delays, lack of communication, etc., so I like to know what’s happening when I’ve already paid for something :wink:

So judging from past timelines, does this mean we’re roughly two weeks away again? Snow is finally melting here, so that would be perfect timing for me.

Ah already forgot i dished out alot of money for this, so no worries :smiley:

2 Likes