MOV-E Integrated Decks Group Buy

Waiting for two more payments and will start production. From than arround 3 weeks for shipping.

2 Likes

any chance a spot for the kick tail version is available still?

I opened google form for you. Please fill in.

I kinda want to get one of these but it’s hard to decide without a picture of the final product tho. I’m sure it’d probably be easy as hell to sell on the forum if I end up not liking it tho

Totally understandable. I plan to produce some more but there’s more people like you that are waiting :wink:

Sign mee up i want one! No kicktail! is it posible to jump in?

I’m interested in the no ticktail version and in the UK if you still have the spot?

Cheers

@LukePL Hopefully you make a few extras of each version, because I feel like production will never start at this rate if people keep jumping in :smiley:

No worries :wink: Plywood is on the way to CNC or already there :wink:

3 Likes

I’m so excited that I even tried to get an aniGif going here showing this but I failed miserably :smiley: Hubs are here, battery is being build, remote needs to be assembled, everything is waiting for the MOV-E :slight_smile: I hope Martin will have the focboxes repaired when it arrives, otherwise I’ll have to use FSESCs :wink:

2 Likes

Cool @visnu777 :wink: I manage to do some extreme testing. IMG_20190222_113708 This is with first prototype and it’s perfectly usable after this test :slight_smile: I hope that this anwsers some questions :wink:

12 Likes

Yeah, you can expect a pretty fast reference build for round 2 :smiley:

I can feel that yours is going to be one of the best :wink:

What did happen to the last outside layer of wood? it looks chipped in the front near to the wheel wells. It seems as you have added an additional layer of wood. Can you explan a bit?

lets see :smiley: Currently I’m designing a Box for the electronics based on NESE to dock directly on the battery, like they already did with the DieBMS. For the final measurements I need the deck though, there is always something different in reality :smiley:

1 Like

You are right it doesn’t look good because like I wrote it’s a first prototype that I made with vacuum bag and vacuum cleaner. It looks so bad that I never showed a single picture of it. As I remember it was made on a ready 100% CNC’ed deck which was additional difficulty but thanks to this experiment I realize that it has to be 3 stage process to make it perfect. So no worries non of final decks will look like that :wink: It’s good to see how well it holds up even when lamination is super bad :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi how is it going and u know any date the first board will be shipped to buyers?

@LukePL

1 Like

Hi We are during cnc of first stage. Tomorrow I’ll try to find when they’ll be finished.

4 Likes

Hey mate! Did the give you a date? Thanks!!

Hey I’ve contacted them today and fist stage is beginning of next week.

2 Likes