MOV-E Integrated Decks Group Buy

Paid as well. Any idea when it will ship?

Last I heard it was 140mm x 550mm x 23mm, but Luke was gonna try to make it 26mm deep.

Just saw the email will pay today. Paid!

2 Likes

I want one

Paid. Thanks

1 Like

You can still jump in. Google form is open till tomorrow.

Form is closed for now. Less than half of the payments so still have to wait a bit.

1 Like

If there is somebody that wants my place, you can take it :slight_smile:

@LukePL sorry that I leave the GB but sometimes, I must make choices

1 Like

No problem. You are always welcome back :wink:

2 Likes

Totally missed any email you might have sent, must go thru my inbox. Will answer asap.

Could you test the velcro yet? I still have the following concern: you drive in wet conditions, you do make a coffee break and put the board on the side. I do that to prevent it from rolling anywhere. Then the water could go into the lid. My aim is to make it somehow waterproof or as much as possible

The best way for a full seal would be to have a layer of vinyl like material that fully seals the top of the deck. The grip tape is then put on top of this. Unfortunately if you need to open it up then you would have to cut the grip/vinyl up

I strongly believe that my solution will work or help a lot at least. Waited almost two weeks for velour and they send me wrong one :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Tomorrow I’ll try to buy some spray glue to stick velour that I have to grip tape. I want to test it this week no matter what.

2 Likes

I want purple

https://i.imgur.com/11MNSkb.jpg

2 Likes

just gimme the deck without any bling bling :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

@LukePL You probably missed my question. What are the exact dimensions of the inside of the board? Surely you must know, given that you’ve begun collecting money :smiley:

@rusins here you go.

new updated height is probably 23+3 from somewhere up top.

2 Likes

Sorry I missed it but @Winfly is correct. I might try to do more than 140mm to fit N.E.S.E. modules but it’s not for sure.

1 Like

Any rough idea when they’ll ship?

Better make it compatible. Would be a great game changer