Mounting of Trampa skate trucks on flat deck

Sure guys, let me know how much you need and let’s go for a “group” buy !

@mikenyc

What didn’t you like about Matrix 2s? I love these things. Certainly not as nice looking as Trampas though.

Back by popular demand: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By2fdzwMNWuSR0lIOGxmYWM1TVk The low-profile riser, as requested! Special thanks to @SimosMCmuffin for the original idea! This is a sort of “base” version, and I’m working on improving it. Maybe I’ll offer it for sale, maybe not, dunno… Arise! Arise and go forth my fellow Esk8 Riser Riders!

Sweet! Put me down for 4 risers (enough for 2 boards). :grinning:

1 Like

Cannot open the file. Do you have a picture?

I’ll have to wait until I get home to post, but yes. What’s the problem? What happens when you click on the link?

You have to download the file, Google Docs don’t support viewing of .STL files.

Is this riser not plastic?

I’ve tried that but I have a Certificate issue with the file. Probably due to the security system on my work computer. i’ll try from home tonight.

No, the certificate issue is just because you don’t have any programs that can view an STL on your computer, that was the problem for me atleast @jga

1 Like

Ok, thanks. Photo will do tonight @High-roller then :wink:

the appearance for sure played a big part. but I also prefer springs to their shock blocks

It is, I printed it with ASA-X, which is a very strong type of abs plastic, but you might get good results with regular abs too. I’ve heard others prefer pc-abs or nylon, I was just advised to use ASA-X.

Here you go! Base version:

I still need to print and test the next two versions. I-shape reinforced version:

Reinforced w/access holes for extra strength and easier(?) screw placement:

close-ups:

4 Likes

Perfect, thanks. Is that a 35 or 15 degrees?

here we go : https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/unik-35-risers-compatible-with-trampa-spring-trucks/31302/1

It’s 35 degrees. I had to make another set of 5 degree risers to get the ends of my deck flat so I can mount the wedges- those are the green parts you see in my earlier pics.

damn bro. i jus copped one of the last ones from @longhairedboy

seems that there’s strong enough demand for these though!

Are you selling the pulley kit and mounts too tho?

It’s been a while but since I was asked to do so, here are my original, updated designs for truck wedges. I’ve only ever actually printed the first one, so if anyone wants to try the others, please let me know how they turn out so I can improve them. Good luck everybody!

4 Likes

Anyone else here using Trampa trucks on normal decks?

im looking for a landyachtz evo with the trampa trucks…