Mountain Board Machined Parts/ Designs

I’m done with the rods.

1 Like

Great tried to send email but not going through and bouncing back. Let me know how we can arrange shipment. Also could I get a few flat head screws and round head screws as well anodized blue screw mount things that we part of the hanger kit?

Kevin

I see you have the extra hardware in the package…great.

I’m out of blue, you OK with red?

Yes that works…Great

What do I need to do to settle up with you?

$25.00 + shipping? www.allterraincreations.com

Rithblu,

Tried to checkout on your site and getting and error,

How can i resolve…you could send me an invoice to my paypal that is the same as my email address

Kevin

i think shipping should be similar to what the motor mount were???

please try again.

All good…

Ok I’d like to buy the mount. I have ATS trucks. Will your mount fit my trucks? Or do I need a custom mount?

I don’t have clamps for those trucks, i can custom made them if you can get me dementions.

@Rithblu That would be awesome if you could make them custom! I only have one problem, sorry to seem dumb, but how do I get dimensions? The truck has a weird shape. How would I measure it?

Is this an older ATS? doesn’t look like the one there selling know on there website.

There’s the ATS and the ATS 12, the only difference yo my knowledge is the color.

Only asking because i don’t see those things in red, in his pictures probably the angle shot.

I’ve never had the ATS 12 trucks, but I have a set of ATS. Some guy at MBS told me they were same dimensions, but that was a year or so ago.

The ATS are not great trucks, they are severally unbalanced. But for a cruising board where you want numies in asphalt they are fine.

1 Like

i meant the red squiggly line that i draw in the pictures.

Yeah, I dig it. Was just explaining about the trucks.