Mountain Board Machined Parts/ Designs

Ok so got the new mounts in and fitted them onto my trucks and having the grub screws like that is perfect. Barely moved at all when tightening the screws up. I would definitely suggest adding those screw holes to the ones you have and future ones, or continue to make them with the new screw holes. (Obviously it’s up to you lol) But they worked like a charm! Now I just need to wait for my belts so I can tighten it all down

1 Like

An mx rider tigtens his shit down for sure!

1 Like

Cool thanks’ mxrider9239

1 Like

No problem! Keep up the great work as usual👍🏻

Bolt on motor mount for Trampa MTB Vertigo Truck With closs bar anyone interested? Motors for reference only.

8 Likes

Hi @Rithblu, how much just for the bars? Presume the bars lengths are set for a specific belt width? They set for 15mm belts?

Hey Jonathan, because I’m fairly new making these parts not always 100% sure tell I get feedback from the community I am very confident to say that it is set to 15mm belts.

No charge for the rods if your willing, to pay shipping and give me feedback if the length good.

Any chance of an 80xx sized motor option? Thanks :slight_smile:

Sorry no not familiar with that size motor at all.

How much would a single mount be shipped to CA?

can I get your Zip code? so I can calculate shipping.

Zip code: 92107

single motor mount. Priority Mail 1-Day™ Flat Rate Envelope $47.50 + $6.70 = $54.20 Total

Rithblu,

I would like a set of bars to give a try and I will provide review and documentation. You recently manufactured the 2mm by 2mm custom axle mounts. I was very impressed with the quality of you craftsmanship. I also would like a few extra screws flat-head and round head. When I tighten down the motor the mounts I had a little trouble loosing and now one of the screw heads is stripped (MY FAULT!!!) Here are a few pics… he distance between the outside edges of the motor mount is 8 1/2 "

Thanks Kevn

1 Like

Can you check the inside to inside of the mounts? just want to make sure.

Yes, Inside dimension exactly 8" apart…

Kevin

thanks’ So 8" rods?

Yep *" rods exactly…maybe shave a mill or two smaller but it is spot on…

Yea ok, it’ll be ready to ship tomorrow, ill get back to you then.

Awesome…Ran the board with your mounts this evening and they were solid as a rock…the rods are for extra security. Your work is top notch… please let me know as you may add additional items also I have been sending people your way…

Kevin