Mountain Board Machined Parts/ Designs

You can buy them directly from his web… http://www.allterraincreations.com/

1 Like

Let me know how many sets you want, ill set it up in the store for you.

So who’s gonna make me some rods because he doesn’t offer em as of now

I can definitely make some, the problem is i don’t know how long to make for your setup.

Is it possible to, maybe have a deeper thread depth on bars/rods that are made at max length, then peeps could cut each bar/rod to fit the set up they have… :thinking:

Good thinking

1 Like

Yeah that could work.

1 Like

was working on this today,Done.

5 Likes

Nice work Rith

@akhlut we have a pretender to your gift wrapping crown

4 Likes

Hey @Rithblu, how did you personally install your mounts on the infinity trucks? When I go to to tighten them, they keep moving because the set screws are angled and cause the whole mount to “walk” causing me to lose my mount adjustment.

And here’s my board with your mounts mocked up! Looking good so far!

I think the clamps should be on the other side of the motor mount.

1 Like

I’m Sorry man didn’t realize you had the infinity trucks, the clamps was made for a Vertigo Truck but there not much difference besides the I.D. is little bigger on the infinity trucks I was told by banjaxxed . it shouldn’t be able to move if the set screws are really tight.

I have both types of trampa trucks, Infinity and Vertigo. Just to set it straight on which is which, Infinity are the ones I had a problem with, they are the solid type -

Vertigo slid along a little more, they are the ones with the hollow axle and cutaways -

Pretty sure @mxrider9239 has the solid Infinity truck, so yeah same issue , I did notice the grub screws were at an angle to the truck, tightening the shit out of them and lociting would be the way forward but maybe something to consider in future designs

Ahh I didn’t even know they were different, but the issue isn’t getting the grub screws tight, it’s keeping my measurement/adjustment of my motor mount WHILE I’m tightening the grub screws. Since it’s angled it’s acting like a little wheel moving the entire mount down the truck @Rithblu @banjaxxed

1 Like

You could try clamping some wood to either side as you tighten it to stop it slipping.

If you’re running dual motors you could do the bracing between the two motors other people have posted images for.

Same here, that’s kind of a bummer. Angle grinder anyone?

1 Like

Where theres a will…

Shouldn’t be too hard to clamp drill and tap 2 new grub screw threads perpendicular to the truck, like this

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking about doing, only thing is I’m not sure if I want to run the chance of messing up. (I don’t have the most precise equipment/tools haha)

Ah, I see how they are drilled now. Forget my previous comment. :sweat_smile:

Give me a day ill have a set drill and tap plus shipped to you as banjaxxed suggested for free.

3 Likes