Mountain Board Machined Parts/ Designs

You must be a level two user to sell items. I’m sorry to have to enforce this though, because those mounts look fantastic! I’ll re-open the topic as soon as you’re level two, just PM me or another moderator. In the meantime you could try selling on eBay… I’m sure they’d go like hotcakes.

4 Likes

Did you get them anodised in space grey? They look very nice!

1 Like

After some review, and thanks to @treenutter and @mmaner, this thread is being reopened and @Rithblu will be allowed to conduct sales

5 Likes

Got mine today, they look great.

11 Likes

hey dude do you have supports (a brace) to mount to the 7 holes that surround the motor mount holes? or are they for something else…

mmaner

really appreciate that you like them.

1 Like

Cobber

they were use when i was prototyping, to hold it down to mill i left them in just in case i want to use some round aluminum rods with them as cross bars.

anodized Gunmetal Grey.

So, which of your many Trampa builds are these going on? :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol…uhhh…none :grinning:. I just wanted the motor plates. I’m.making some hanger clamps for tb218s.

2 Likes

The mount holes are really nice to have if you have a small supply of Ti bar stock, which incidentally I do :hammer:

Any idea of their size, those little unused holes? 4mm? If so a 5mm bar threaded on each end to 4mm thread should work well

Yeah there clearance for 4mm screws

1 Like

I measure the slots at 3.94mm, so yeah 4mm bar stock should be good.

Cheers Mike

1 Like

Spent this morning doing this, didn’t have any 1/4 round stock to use so I used 3/8 to big. So I would recommend using ¼ are smaller. 20180131_05224920180131_05254120180131_05271920180131_05364720180131_06571720180131_065724

8 Likes

One location I wasn’t able to use at all.010

1 Like

I’m interested in a set of motor mounts for my dual motor build. It’ll help keep me on track for using a trampa board, I was about to give in a build a street setup because I couldn’t find affordable mounts.

where are you located?