Mountain Board Machined Parts/ Designs

Ah cool, of course. I’ll see if I can convert it once I finish it off an print the updated version tonight.

Just got done machining this, what you think?20181012_070815 20181012_070826 20181012_070909 20181012_070921

13 Likes

Send me one and then I’ll tell you what I think.

I need 1 :blush:

Very nice, wish I could machine stuff. I’m on too tight a budget to buy one from place like 3D Servisas so I went and got one of these of Ebay. Will cut off the end prongs to make it mountable.

Out of curiosity how much will you be selling yours for?

Not really sure how much I would sell it for, as off right know it’s for my own personal build. I’m working with a 2 axis Bridgeport mill takes to much time to make things I can probably make more if people are willing to wait for them to be make.
20181012_093211 20181012_093155

4 Likes

I saw the pictures off your enclosure, that’s something I would love to be able to do.

1 Like

I’ve finished the cover and uploaded it to Thingiverse, including IGES version.

4 Likes

Hey let me know when you’ve made a couple of the motor pulley enclosures, i’d like a set!

Yeah will do.

1 Like

Sorry to be a bother, but im building my first Trampa build well 2 actually in one hit, 1 for me and 1 for my brother, i have run into an issue for choosing a Motor mount and came accross these ones here on the forum which look well priced for what you get. i was wondering if you or anyone could answer a couple of questions i had please.

1. would you or anyone know if these mounts will work with these motors - Turnigy SK8 6374-192KV Sensored Brushless Motor (14P)

2. since building my first build, choosing pullys and belts is a troublesome thought to get it right. i was wondering how you chose yours as the belts and pullys have different teeth lengths and widths. is there set ones that are used in mountain boards particularly. was wondering where you got them from as i rather have them made of metal and not plastic for the pullys i mean.

Thank you in advanced!

Hello, before placing an order i would love to know if these mounts work with these motors?

Thanks in advanced.

Yes those motor will fit.

ok thank you, im also located in Australia, i was wondering if you sold the crossbars outside of the US as i see on your site it says US Only. im interested in getting 2 kits from you as im building 2 Trampa Builds. is there a specific truck that is required for these mounts to work?

I do but its need to be custom cut to the length for your setup. For a Trampa build you’ll need the VERTIGO ATB TRUCK I believe mxrider9239 used the INFINITY ATB TRUCK it was a tight fit but he made it work.

Just from what i can tell most mountain board build uses mostly 60T,66T,72T wheel pupply.
you can use this site to calculate length belt you may need https://sdp-si.com/eStore/CenterDistanceDesigner

Center distance for my mounts 88.138mm

2 Likes

thanks ill give this a shot. is there any instructions on how to fill out the data on this site. havent used anything like it before

Sample… by changing Pulley A(Motor Pulley) and Pulley B(Wheel Pulley) you’ll get the size belt you need.

SDP

how would you determine the number of groves, sorry for the silly question but i cant seem to find the answer on Trampa website for the Pulleys.

https://www.trampaboards.com/66-tooth-slave-pulley--fits-15mm-belts-to-superstar-hypa--primo-wheels-on-urban-motor-mounts-p-13572.html

https://www.trampaboards.com/13-tooth-aluminum-x-15mm-wide-motor-pulley-fits-15mm-belts-onto-8mm-motor-axles-p-12855.html

this is what i was going to use for the pullys. its just finding the correct belts is troublesome.