Motors for gear drive

It’s the thickest grease I have now… seems to do the trick

1 Like

Latest version still has some dimensioning problems… Also not tested enough yet…

Only had time to do literally a 5min ride…

1 Like

Plz, post a video on this setup!

I guess I will make a thread eventually :wink:

2 Likes

Latest version of my geared drive at work… The noise is actually quite acceptable, sounds a little loud in the video but in my opinion it’s fine for commuting.

Rolls very well, can almost just manually push it all the way…

6 Likes

I love the sound! Can I buy 2 from you? :wink:

1 Like

3Combined%20v15

Things have changed a little since this render but this is a start :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Dude I freaking love our design! So freaking gorgeous :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have been admiring about which one of your Drive Systems available. I have decided on the one above and waiting for it to be finished. My question is regarding the metal on plastic vs metal on metal and looking at the close ups on website to me those plastic gears just don’t look that strong and if one was to break that is concerning anyone spending a decent amount of money. Although, I have been looking for a drive system even when exploring some of the direct drive systems it’s tough to get straight answers from the company or they don’t really know what they’re doing likey lofty (Elofty). I purchased and item on eBay from them and after paying them they started giving me different stats and different Wheels that would work with their system. the price had gone up right after I cancelled it and they finally returned my money but what a disaster. Anyway, there is a few others who make direct drives but none of them connect to any of the trampa’s, Boosted (KEGELS), ABECs (PLEASE CONFIRM THAT THESE WOULD WORK with the new Slick Revolution 110mm 76durometer wheels… as well. Also, these drives will work with the Bergmeisters as well!! And comes with the 240 big boy hangers and discussing in this post about trucks and using with different trucks is understandable from a consumer standpoint as we all have our own trucks that we think are the best but when having so many wheel options and caliber 2’s are still great!!

Please advise to me when these are available for purchase and could you please explain why you think having the outer connector vs the inside connection make any difference? I believe you were mentioning something about teeth size which would be obvious wasn’t sure if that was the only reason or not?