Motormounts kits for Trampa E-MTB

6 Likes

For rings fastening bolts on the Hanger, use glue for thread e.g. LOCTITE 262 or other similar

1 Like

Is this for V3?

When the motor mount kits for the MBS matrix pro is ready, put me down for one. When do you think it will be ready for public consumption?

I would like to use 9 Inch wheels. Can you also make pulleys for e.g. MBS FiveStar hubs? I would also not mind if such pulleys had more than 70 teeth because of the bigger wheel diameter. Thanks!

@DaBomb Fave star has the same spacing of holes as RockStar II or Rockstar Pro so my pulleys should fit. The biggest pulleys I make are 72t

@Redster72 You have a MBS Matrix II Truck, or an older version of the Matrix?

I have the older Matrix/ Matrix Pro trucks

A few months ago I designed Motor mounts for the older Matrix Pro. But nobody was interested. Now in June a few people ask me about it. I have to resuscitate the project :slight_smile:

If you are interested I can make this version in 3-4 weeks

Can someone confirm that MBS RockStar and Five-star have the same bolt pattern?

Is the response not above?

True, but I have read the contrary in a comment from @Nowind on a different topic, so I am confused…

I have heard from @benjammin that they should be the same… Where or when i say something different @DaBomb ? :relaxed:

Thanks for the quick reply @Nowind , you stated it 11d ago: http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/beltdrive-system-for-mbs-matrix-2-trucks-htd5-25mm-on-five-star-hubs/10558/17

I have to say, that’s what you call a proof! :wink:

1 Like

Oh yes, sometimes the Devil talks :kissing_closed_eyes: I made a mistake, for unknown reason i thought you meant the Trampa Superstar equal with MBS… Dont ask why :unamused: Corrected my post THX

Perfect, thank you!

@DaBomb

Yes, Rockstar and Five-star have the same bolt pattern.

1 Like

Rockstar II and Twistar hubs have the same bolt pattern too.

1 Like

Hello, looking for a dual system for an MBS-atom with ATS trucks Do you provide the screws,belts and pulleys too??? If so where can I order :+1:t3:

MBS ATS truck …

1 Like