Motormounts kits for Trampa E-MTB

I can performs simple crossbars, it’s not a problem. More information I sent to PM

Edit: scrub are 23x22mm

They don’t I tried, think I pm’d the info to you @Idea

Euh what’s that i’m hearing? Can i make them fit?

Think you would need to file Toms axle clamp by 1mm cant rembember trampa dimensions

I will need to see and try to fit it. I can file 1mm Indeed!

hey Tom I saw your (MotorMount - stainless steel and PETG - $70 (set) Pulley for SuperStas or Hypa, HTD5M, 62T, width 18mm (15mm belt) - ABS+ - $14 (1 pcs) Pulley for motor, HTD5M, 15T, width 16mm (15mm belt) - Aluminium - $10 (1 pcs) Spacer ring for Superstar or Hypa - $4 (1 pcs) Belt HTD5M, width 15mm, circuit 350mm - $10 (1 pcs)) i wanne order the set you posted on 1 jan but NO crossbars and only 1 motormount. So i wanne order 1 motormount, 1 pulley for Hypa, without the belts, Pulley for motor. Spacer ring for Hypa and how much will that cost?

@Siebe My mount must be double but you can only mount only one motor More information in PM :slight_smile:

@idea do you have any mounts for this style truck and wheel? I believe it is the older style matrix truck. The one with springs.

1 Like

@astilwell611 I have

2 Likes

@Idea does that include the wheel pulley? How much shipped to the US?

Each item can be ordered separately, pulleys too

Cost of shipping to USA/Canada $30

I will send you the price list by PM

Just received this mount from @Idea, and I must say it is legit! I ended up putting it on this board https://www.mbs.com/boards/91115-mbs-atom-90-mountainboard.

Thought I would share, hopefully the link and pictures helps someone :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi, can I also get a price list of the kits you sell, I have not yet chosen a mountain board set up and I would like to be sure it is compatible before I buy. Could you also quote shipping for a complete set of mount + pulleys to Tahiti - French Polynesia.

Thanks

@Tamatoa In my offer, I have motor mounts for: Trampa ATB

Trampa Urban Carver

MBS Matrix (old version)

MBS Matrix II

MBS ATS

I will send the price list to PM

5 Likes

Thanks a lot, there is so much information in this thread I got confused.:sweat_smile:

I agree with you, I must tidy up and bring information up to date

2 Likes

A simple webstore/website?

1 Like

Do you have any mounts for MBS ATS trucks for sale right now?

@Gabriel_Robinson For MBS ATS I have nothing in stock. But I can do a new mount for you, the completion date is 3 weeks

hello I’m interested in a kit for a trapboard