Motormounts kits for Trampa E-MTB

@eTrader I offer only double motor mounts.

@Oogappel, @jazzcool, @jga Motor Mounts for MBS ATS and MBS Matrix (Older version)

11 Likes

Very good. What’s the price?

Hi Tom,

Can I get a price for a urban carver mount with two 70 tooth wheel pulleys to fit on 7 inch trampa supastar hubs please? I tried to send you a PM, but it looks like I can’t due to my newb-ness.

Postage to the UK. Thanks.

Hi Tom !

I am very interested in your motor mount, do you got some for mbs matrix older version and most important how can I get it ?

Thank’s a lot for your work !

Is it not what is said just above…?

Sorry my bad, I was just wondering if there’s some available in stock :slight_smile:

@JGA Complete motor mounts - 100 Euro, but you want side plates and rings so 55 Euro

@peco, @KSP I sent info to private message

1 Like

These mounts look gorgeous!!!

Do you have a set available??

I have a set but to September 8, I’ll be on vacation :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Enjoy your time off!!

Pm sent :wink:

1 Like

Hey @idea, Hope you are enjoying your vacation! Do you have a set available.

I want to start on my first diy electric mountainboard and your work look amazing! I got hypawheels and scrub channel trucks. I think the hanger is very alike then the trampa trucks.

Thanks.

@Stefanj Have you bought this truck yet? Can you check some dimensions?

Yes i allready have these truck for several years. I Allready measured the place where the motormount-rings go and it is a rounded square of 2cm by 2cm. Looks like the trampa truck rings would fit mine…

Measure the distance between the hubs.

1 Like

That’s 31,5cm

Is this measurement correct for you set? I really hope it’s not a big of a hassle to fit these on my trucks.

Measurement is OK. Need a set with pulleys and belts?

Yes please, i would like to have: 2x 15mm belt 2x motor pulley for 15mm belt 2x wheel pulley 70t for 15mm belt

And this kind of motormount:

Also do you have longer hardware for mounting the pulleys to the wheels?

1 Like

In mountainboard better to use wider belts (20mm)

The longest crossbars I have in stock is 234 mm They are too short. You need 243mm for 20mm belts

or 253mm for 15mm belts

I can do such crossbars but the time of the realization is 3 weeks.

2 Likes

I can handle 3 weeks of waiting, no problem. But please i want the straight crossbars and not the bended ones. 20mm belts are good for me. How much will the set cost?