Motormounts kits for Trampa E-MTB

cool. Do you think you would take advantage of the holes on the ATS used for attaching the breaks? I was thinking of a clamp-on design that would hold the mount system in place. this is an 8mm threaded hole that might be useful in your design. BTW, keep in mind the standard wheels that come with the ATS.

@jazzcool Good idea, but I do not know yet whether I can use it.

I think it will be difficult to overcome cutting the barke attachment, which I have already done to attach the mount I have, made for spring trucks. I extended the bolts of the ring but I am not sure it will stay on very long with the vibrations. So I am interested to get a ring that fits.

@Oogappel, @jazzcool, @Rampano, @jga I designed new side metal sheets and fixing rings for MBS Matrix and MBS ATS The prototype is made of plastic but motor mounts will later be made of stainless steel and aluminum.

On photo from left to right: ring for MBS Matrix (older version), ring for MBS ATS, ring for MBS Matrix II and ring for Trampa ATB Spring

13 Likes

Looking good!

Perfect! Can I just get two rings for the ATS 12? I will use the plates I already have for now. Thanks

@jga Of course. But your plates do not fit. They have a different spacing of bolt holes

Oh! You have changed the holes so that people have to buy the new plates with the rings? You must be working for Apple…:wink:

No. You are the only person who wants to buy other rings.

I do not like Apple, I prefer LG :wink: I had to change the hole spacing because the hanger has a different shape.

2 Likes

Hi there @Idea , I’m completely new to this hobby and I have just bought a Trampa MTB with vertigo trucks and HYPA wheels. How much is a full set for dual drive and shipping to denmark?

Edit: I’d like these versions of everything:

• The aluminum truck mount: Img
  • The crossbars with a wave: Img
  • Belts and pulleys like these: Img

I have 2x 6354 motors with a 8mm motor shaft and a set of VESC’s that this mount should fit! :slight_smile: Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi @Idea I am looking at purchasing the following and wondering what the setup would cost with shipping to the US. I’m thinking I need a 70 tooth pulley with 15 mm belt. Here is what I’m looking at purchasing:

MBS Matrix Pro Truck MBS FiveStar Hub

Thanks

What pulleys for HYPA? 62t or 70t

I sent a private message

I’d prefer 70t, thanks :slight_smile:

Great work! How much for 2 rings, 2 mounts, and cross-braces for the ATS?

FWIW, I’m using a 20T/72T with 9mm 410mm/82T belt and 63mm motor. That should be a 78mm center-to-center distance.

@bmcm The maximum distance is 78.5mm @Klattrup I sent a private message

2 Likes

@Idea Based on my math, that should work just fine! Thanks for the diagram.

How much for the set?

@bmcm $111 or 100 Euro

I need a full dual motor mount, spacers, belts and pulleys for Infinity Trucks + Hypa wheels.

These look great! do you offer single drive sets? Also how do I order one ?